Im starving :(

not-so-little-L

Ok here I AM IN week 4.

I have been on AAM continuously for 2 weeks to prepare for my holiday and deal with the inoculations.

generally I was fine, feeling excellent. Had a v minor blip with totm, but i put a stop to it and powered on. Its been about 9 days since that happened.

a couple of days ago I was starving and had an extra bar ( better that than something worse) and yesterday I was OK, but now Im utterly ravenous. Woke up starving hungry.

Can anyone help, Im drinking about 4-6litres a day, im just finishing my 2nd litre now for today.

Help & advice please!

just stick to it NSL-L. i'm telling u, it'd be worth it in the end. do whatever it takes. sometimes i just lock myself in my room and sob and feel all pitiful for myself and everything that i have to go through all this just to lose weight. eventually the hunger just disappears and u'll be fine.

and youre totally right better a bar than going around sneaking on forbidden foods. keep it up, you'll find it all pays off eventually :)

I just dont think I can take any more, Im so hungry. the bile has been burning my throat.

Ive tried to sleep, but my belly is rumbling its causing me stitches in my side.

I dont think its worth this, I really dont

If you're feeling really rough with this, I think it would be wise to do an add a meal, or even 790.

If you do 790, you could always try AAM tomorrow, then SS the next day. Either that, or stay on 790.

790 is great. Same sort of losses. It's up to you.

Heaps better than falling off completely.

You could try and split your packs and your meal...to have maybe several small meals throughout the day. Maybe this would help.

Im already splitting my packs, but thanks it was a good idea.

no im on AAM, theres not really any differnece between AAM and 790 is there, its still only one lot of food.

I just ate a couple of spoonfuls of cottage cheese, i dont feel any better and have a rising temparature - my face is bright red.

I just cant believe this is really worth it I havent felt this rough since week one when I collapsed. I dont even feel strong enough to take the dog for a walk and shes yapping, she needs me

I cant be off sick tomorrow as its my last day at work

no im on AAM, theres not really any differnece between AAM and 790 is there, its still only one lot of food.

There is quite a lot of difference. You get to add 1/2pt milk, 6oz of chicken instead of 2oz. A little more veg etc.
i dont feel any better and have a rising temparature - my face is bright red.

Awww, poor you :( It really doesn't sound like a problem with the diet though. Maybe you have a virus??.

How much do you need to lose?

Well im here and still alive after yesterdays nightmare.

I didnt have the extra chicken, but I did have a couple of cups opf tea with a dash of skimmed milk ( how I like it, practically black, but not entirely!)

and a couple more spoonfuls of courgette, so I feel quite a lot better this morning.

Part of the problem i think is that we tend to eat about 10pm as thats when my partner tends to get in from work, I just cant wait that long I dont think.

Im wondering if its OK to do a mixture between AAM and 790. Ie, snack on a bit of cottage cheese, have the dash of milk in tea? But not the extra at dinner time unless I really need it ( as per yesterday)

Been to the GP this morning and i weigh 10stone 1 now, I am very pleased, I thought Id lost nothing this week, but i seem to have lost a fair amount. not into the bikini yet tho!!!

Im wondering if its OK to do a mixture between AAM and 790. Ie, snack on a bit of cottage cheese, have the dash of milk in tea? But not the extra at dinner time unless I really need it ( as per yesterday)

I see no reason why you can't do that. The only problem might be that you might overestimate quantities if you are just doing this on a casual basis, but if you are sure you are not going over 790, then go for it.

Been to the GP this morning and i weigh 10stone 1 now, I am very pleased, I thought Id lost nothing this week, but i seem to have lost a fair amount. not into the bikini yet tho!!!
Oh, well done for getting through that rough period and still losing.
JC_clapgirl.gif
Hope you not getting too skinny though;) You don't want to lose any lean body mass.

Back