I'm very hormonal but just wanted to say...

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
Thank you all SO much for the support you've given me so far.

This forum is without a doubt the most motivational forum I've been on with regards a healthier lifestyle. I have given in so easily on so many other (easier) diets and for me to still be going strong on day 5 is immense for me.

I may seem a bit croaky and emotional over the next few days but i ask that you bear with me as it will pass.

Thank you again!

Here's to a great WI on Thursday!

I'm going to be right behind you as soon as I get my shakes delivered! I'll probably be about 5 or 6 days behind, so I'll watch your posts so I know what's coming :) I'm a bit apprehensive about the bad breath I've heard people talk about, but I've got some breath strips ordered so hopefully they'll arrive before the stink kicks in! lol

Good luck with this journey :)

I have the manky carpet breath... OH says he can't tell but i KNOW it stinks so I've been brushing my teeth more... they've never been so clean :giggle:

Hiya Ames

I so know how you feel, I tried so many times to restart, in fact for almost half a year and I finally got started cos of the amazing support on here :)
Well done, I know you'll do amazingly well.
Hugs x

You're so right, this is such a fantastic forum, and has helped so many of us work things through and find ways to get back on, stay on and just keep going with this diet /weight loss journey :)

This forum is full of lovely people who care about each other. I couldn't do this diet without coming on here every day and reading all the posts.

Princess
Well done for getting through the first five days. It's a fantastic achievement. I bet you can't wait for your first weigh in!

Back