Impatient?

Currently I am battling my weight problem and seeing slight results. However, does anyone else but me feel annoyed at the 'slow but steady' form of progress that comes with dieting? It seems like so often I begin a diet...only to give up when I don't see results straight away. So, am I alone in this, or do other members feel the same way?

~ Chaz

I'm pretty sure you are not alone in this. I have started diets before and been so obsessed with the weight loss that I would would weigh myself several times a day. I once went to the gym and weighed myself before I started, weighed myself after workout only to discover that I have gained a stone in the hour I was there. This is clearly ridiculous behaviour and needless to say does nothiing for the confidence or motivation.

This time I have started CD and do not weigh myself at all. I go to CDC and she does all that business for me. I feel I am not as obsessed with it (although I do spend the drive there calculating how much I nedd to lose to knock another 1/2 stone off or to reach another mini goal etc). Also I think it sounds like more if you have a weekly weight loss of 7lbs rather than 1lb per day. Might be just me though!

Hang in there, keep it up, drink loads of water and hopefully your achievements will astound you.

Sending you hugs :hug99:

Back