In completely the right mind set

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
I am finally in completely the right mind set to take this plan on and succeed, just had to share it, I have just had 2 slices of toast with jam and felt quite guilty about it and knew i didn't need it so i know the next time i feel i should have a treat not to do it because i want to be skinny more, of course i am still going to have my syns allowance but my mind is clearly set to get thin. i love it ive never felt this good in ages, bring it on!! :)

Any one else out there that feels exactly the same and want to share their new found positive streak?

Whats wrong with toast & jam? Was it in your Syn allowance, if so why are you feeling guilty? One of my favourite snacks is ryvita, light phili cheese & jam....all counted as a Hex & Syn :)

No it is within my allowance its just my mind and tummy don't really want it so i was eating it for the sake of eating and to realise that just makes me happier!

Hi little miss I have also found a new enthusiasm over past few days, and am very positive, feel like I finally have control. Bring it on!!!!

I have also found my willpower, energy and enthusiasm, had a little slip today but I'm not gonna let it ruin my hard work been good all week And been walking this week done over 10 miles in three days! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ME!
I have yo yo'd since Christmas and the fact that my new jeans were so snug I could hardly breathe so I am totally and utterly 'on one'!
I am on my fourth week of being very good and although I may STS this week ( time of the month grrr) I dont mind as I am sure I wont put on!

Spring is here and I have just been looking at some lovely new summer clothes that will fit me!

It's great when we are feeling so positive - let's keep at it! x

Back