In it to win it

All good today! Weekends notoriously difficult, but no probs! Bought some slimatee today to help move things along!!
3 shakes, 5 black coffees and half way down 3rd litre of water! Got family bday tomorrow....bloody buffet! Decided I'm going to drink shake directly before and fill myself up on as much water as possible. In very positive frame of mind though, so I know I will not cave in!

Absolutely gutted! 1 ib down....1 bloody lb!!!! Ive been totally 100%....cant believe this! The only time I messed up was last Tues where I only had 2 shakes instead of 3....only because I couldnt remember how many I had!!!! arghhhhh!
Anyway, after crying and ranting, I have told myself that a pound is a pound. I better have the most enormous number next week!!!!
Anybody had a similar thing happen? The fact this has happened on week 2 is very disappointing. Week 8 maybe, but week 2???!! I know things will even out, but I was not expecting that....weighed myself 4 times to make sure!!!!!

Absolutely gutted! 1 ib down....1 bloody lb!!!! Ive been totally 100%....cant believe this! The only time I messed up was last Tues where I only had 2 shakes instead of 3....only because I couldnt remember how many I had!!!! arghhhhh!
Anyway, after crying and ranting, I have told myself that a pound is a pound. I better have the most enormous number next week!!!!
Anybody had a similar thing happen? The fact this has happened on week 2 is very disappointing. Week 8 maybe, but week 2???!! I know things will even out, but I was not expecting that....weighed myself 4 times to make sure!!!!!

Oh Emma so sorry your disapointed with your loss this week, but like you say 1lb is 1lb better off than on, I've had a slow weight loss in the past aswell, I think because you had a good loss last week it's your bodies way of catching up with itself, I reckon next week you'll have a better loss and stabilise after that. Didn't lose that much myself either only 2lb after my 10lb loss last week.... here's to a good week this week for us both, and a loss next week we are happy with... chin up hun x

Thanks Silvalady! Thank god I have done this diet before. I do know it works in the long term, but seeing that number seriously knocked my confidence! If I'd been a newbie Im not sure that would have been incentive enough to carry on! Anyway, back on it and will wait to see what next week brings. Hope you have a fab week too!
Emma x

Hello! Just think though 1lb is still a loss and you will continue to see the scales go down. Don't be discouraged, I know it feels like we are punishing ourselves at times but the short time happiness of the current craving isnt anything like the satisfaction when you stick to something! Bet you see a better result this week!

How are you coping today? I'm flirting with the idea of going for a run but not sure if I've eaten enough. The gym is embarrassing enough without fainting on the treadmill haha!

All good thanks. Did you go for that run? I hate running, I just can't seem to keep going and the thought of going to gym is not a pleasant thought! I did 20 mins of Scarlett Moffatts new DVD. I was absolutely knackered and felt so heavy doing it! However, after doing it I felt great! I'm going to exercise when I feel like I'm up for it and not make myself do something so many times a week. I don't want to get disappointed that I've missed a session and then feel all sorry for myself!!
Today, normal as usual- 3 shakes, 3l of water, 5 cups of black coffee and one slimatee! Still on track!! X

I didn't go the run, sat and looked at clothes online instead! But I did save my 3rd product until late at night which I think helps me a lot as I'm a nighttime snacker - can go all day without eating.

You are exactly like me! I look at clothes online all the time. I love looking at the size 10 stuff! I'm really tempted to buy something size 10 and hang it in the wardrobe as something to aspire to fit in. I love putting stuff in the basket, but don't go any further!! Are you watching the diet programme currently on TV??? Forgot what it's called, but they use people to test crash diets, short term and long term diets. The warrior sounds good for you!! Apparently you fast during the day and then eat later. Have a look. Maybe worth a look at for maintaining???

Yes I have been watching it as I've tried many of the crash ones myself! I was surprised at the episode giving low fat / low sugar diets to the crashers - I would say those are longer term diets that would be sustainable but both the girls did brilliantly anyway.

Genuinely considering the warrier as an option once I get closer to my maintenance weight!

Are you taking measurements? I really wish I had right at the start of the diet! Clothes definitely feeling less snug, but not gone down a dress size yet. I just love the change in my face!! I've got such a 'moon' face and that's one of the areas I love seeing a change! Most people like to see their tummy disappear or lose it off their butt! Give me a thin face any day!!!
Still 100% and all going well! Think totm is coming so hope that means I'm not disappointed at weigh in!!! Hope all is gong well with you all! X

Start of another weekend, and again in a positive mood. I've got a shopping trip with my friends tomorrow and they want to do Nandos for lunch!! Already decided I'm not going to eat. I know I could choose a ketotis meal, but I know I'll be tempted with the fries and grilled halluomi cheese. It will definitely be a test!
Going to take a bar....I bloody hate them. They are fine while eating, but it's just the nasty aftertaste I hate!
Today, 3 shakes down, 3l of water and loads of black coffee. Hope everyone has a successful weekend!
X

Saturday done and dusted. Remained 100%. Sat drinking black coffee while friends were eating Nandos. It was actually ok.....just tried not to inhale any smells!!!
3 shakes again. Just need to drink some more water. Ordered a size 14 dress from boohoo....and as you know, they don't makes dresses for anyone with an arse or boobs!! Pleased to say it 'nearly fits'. Just need a bit more off the boobs for a nice fit! 2 more sleeps till weigh in. Looking for a big number!!!

Thanks Alyson. Looks like we are similar starting and now weights! How long you been doing it for? What's Cambridge like? X

It's hard I won't lie but I can't have choices as I don't make good ones clearly lol so kinda works for me
This will be my 3rd weigh in on Monday

HI Emma D i'm not on Exante, just watching the foods, but im a Monday wiegher, First time this coming Monday, im always up for diet buddies, weigh buddies.
When i started here first a few years back we had a thread Monday weighing and it got quiet a crowd in maybe something to start again if enough people interested :D

Hey how did it go? congrats on staying strong while eating out it is really really difficult so that's a big achievement!

Back