In the 13'S

StarKat

Just had my 8th weigh-in today and I've lost 6 1/2lbs, I'm officially in the 13's now (13'12 1/2lbs), haven't been here for ages, cant believe I've stuck it out. I really cant see myself stopping until i get to goal now. I'm even have a SS day on my birthday wed 11th when I turn 28, spoke to by CDC about it and just said I'd prefer to stay on track and get to goal, I can always celebrate later on in the year, when foods is not such a big issue in my life, and i can make better choices when out.

Hope everyone's weigh-ins have gone well this week.

Enjoy your day everyone.:)

Well done :) and well played for sticking at it and not making food a reward for doing so good. You must feel so great about yourself. Could you give any advise please. Its my second week and weight in on Tuesday although should be Mondays. Its so hard to resist , i do it but i miss food , i don't allow myself to cheat and have never stuck to a diet like this in my life but each day is a battle. How did you get through this or does it get easier so the more you go onto lose ? Thanks xxx

slimmer sadie, good on you for getting to week 2, i wont say this is an easy eating plan, because we all know its not, temptation is all around us, even inside the home (food for the kids,the partner, whoever) but it does get easier believe me, but how weird is it cutting food out of your life, I never thought i could live without certain foods, and i have, and i feel so proud of myself, and so should everyone doing this.
What really helped me was drinking the water, in really does fill you up( even thought you do end up pissing for England. lol)
Good luck with your weigh-in today, let me know how it all goes.

I will do :) thanks for that. Yeah i never thought i could go without food, but here we are. Really looking forward to this week as I'm finally allowed bars :) x

Well i lost 4lbs this week. So 13.0. Can't wait to be in the 12,s but slow and steady wins the race. Just got some mix a mouse stuff. Havnt tried it yet. Not sure what to expect.

Great on the loss babes, feels great getting to a mile stone don't it. Re-guarding the bars, i love the choc mint and choc orange, didn't like the peanut or toffee surprisingly.
Try to try them all, then you'll get a feel for which ones you like.

Back