inches lost :)

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
Well i thought it may be nice with all the sts's around to show people the inches you have lost.

so heres my "before" stats:
right upper arm:12.5inches
waist:31inches
Hips:38 inches
right thigh:23 inches

And now........
right upper arm:10.5inches
waist:26inches
Hips:33 inches
right thigh:20 inches

thats a total inche loss of 15 inches all over my body :)

wow thats fab well done :)

Ive lost inches everywhere nicely except for my arms, they've only gone down half an inch in 9 weeks.. any ideas?

Well i dont do weights at all really but i work in a restaurnt with veeeeerrrry big plates so all i can assume is carrying those uppie have toned my arms, maybe do some weights with a couple bottles of water in each hand?

Im having trouble with my arms too! theyve always been my problem area though, ive tried light weight lifting but that makes them bulky :/ i guess its just genes with me, although i used to do boxing, and my arms have never been thinner so that might help :)

Ive been using water bottles but they just seem to have stayed the same size for the last 3 weeks,as my weight. strange.

Get just dance for the wii, thing is heart of glass? or something like that a song by blondie?? anyway!!! it really hurts the arms lol and it's made a difference to me! :D

hips 49 now 45.5 - 3.5 lost
waist 39.5 now 36.5 - 3 lost
thighs 27 now 25 - 2 off each leg - 4 lost
arms 15 now 13 - 2 off each arm - 4 lost

Total - 14.5 inches :)

have to add i've lost 4iches just off my bust alone :( :( :( :( damn ittt!! lol

That's after almost 6 months, hardly any exercise apart from walking a bit on the wii every now and again and losing 2 and a half stone, not bad! ...

Get just dance for the wii, thing is heart of glass? or something like that a song by blondie?? anyway!!! it really hurts the arms lol and it's made a difference to me! :D

I love Just Dance, im not very good at it mind :D i usually do "step by step" and "wannabe" - but i do that with my 5 year old.

Thats really good,and quite quick,well done you,also gives me a shove to stay on track......:) x

thank you! One thing someone said to me when i started and it's stuck with me, that although you may not hit big numbers or lose a lot of weight each week... you need to take the inches you've lost into consideration! cause you will build muscle and tone up... which will mean you may not lose a lot... but will definitely notice a difference in appearance due to the inches :) i now take measurements every month on my 4th Monday WI to see how I'm doing

I love Just Dance, im not very good at it mind :D i usually do "step by step" and "wannabe" - but i do that with my 5 year old.

LOL i did Wannabe too! just cause i love the song though ahem :D hehe Have you unlocked any new songs yet? I'm wondering how much further I've got to go? I love womanizer by britney and the birds the word song... reminds me of family guy cause it was on there :D lovelovelove just dance! :D

Well done to all of you for those inches lost!

Brilliant to read and gives the rest of us an incentive to keep going,
even when it does seem so hard :cry:

i never thought to measure my bum lol my boyfriend says there's less to grab which hes disappointed about lol

What's the word???

A b b b b bir bir bird, bird is the word!! :bunnydance::stickdance::bunnydance::stickdance:

What's this game you talk of, sounds good!!!

Think i'll start taking measurements, definately shows real progress, am very impressed and inspired by all your losses, well done!

Just Dance is THE BEST game ever, it's so fun, you don't feel like you're exercising at all. Had some friends over on Saturday and we all loved playing on it, turned it up loud and got in the party mood lol We played on it for about 2 and a half hours but it flew by but goodness me I could feel it the next day. Definitely better than gym anytime. And it was only £20 so quite bargainous!!!

Back