Inches make you happy!

Letty

Morning all,

A ray of sunshine this morning!

I don't have scales at home, but when I started, I noted down all my vital stats with the tape measure, vowing not to look again for a bit.

I've struggled this week with tiredness and irritability, fuelled by deadline-related stress- so this morning I decided to sneak a peek and I couldn't be happier!

In 19 days I have lost:

Waist: 3 inches
Bust: 2 inches
Hips: 1 inch
Thigh: 1.5 inches
Calf: 0.5 inch
Ankle: 0.5 inch (this may seem odd, but it's a particularly hated feature of mine!)

:bliss:

It just goes to show that it's true what they say, it's the inches that matter, and what matters is that you can see and feel the losses, not just the numbers on the scales.
I was really desperate to break the first stone landmark at my WI on Monday, but now I am less bothered, because I know the weightloss is showing- the tape measure doesn't lie!

Have a great weekend everyone.
xx

Hey Letty well done you! Luckily I'm with you on this one, as long as you feel the difference in your clothes don't worry too much if you are not losing too much on the scales.

Keep strong!

well done letty those are fantastic results for only 19 days.
By the way i take note of my ankle too as I have the dreaded 'cankles' so i don't thing your strange :D.

Lol- thanks little red, that's good to know! I'll be so happy when I can feel my ankle bones again!

Thanks all- it is these sorts of things that make you remember why you're doing it.

Well done.

I was given a weight and measurement card by my CDC which I have been completing every week.

I have lost;

Chest - 10 inches (went up 2" this week because of TOTM)
Waist - 11 inches
Hips - 11 inches
Arms - 41/2 inches (need to work on my Bingo Wings)
Thighs - 9 inches.

This week I put the tape measure at my original measurements and it was amazing to see the difference!!

Crikey, those are amazing losses! I'm not surprised you can see the difference!

My CDC measured me this week (week 9) and showed me the diffrence she only measured me from bust to bum when i started and i have lost 32 and a half inches i would of like to see my thigh and arms but at least i know its working!

Well done on the losses everyone!! Thats rocking!
I've only just started on Cambridge but was doing Slimfast before & lost 13.5 inches from my body by sticking to that!
Bust - 3
Chest - 3
Waist - 3
Hips - 3.5
Thighs - 1

Back