Independence Day Challenge!!

Thanks for all the support, I have starting weight of 17st10 from Tues so my target for July 4th is to be 15st 10, going for 2st. (My final goal is 12st)

I'm in 4th of July is almost the summer holidays and I'd like to be a goal by then

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Sarette - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs

Last edited:
Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go!
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs

thanks for the welcome:D

Hi all,
I'd like to join the challenge if poss please? I'm aiming for 25lbs by 4/7/09. There! I've said it! There's no going back now! :)

Thelma

Hey there Scojos, Issywissy42 and Thelma, of course you can all join! We'll all support you as much as we can and we can all get to our goals if we stick at it!
Day 2 of the ID challenge, hope you're all getting on well :) Second WI tomorrow for me!

Sarette, congrats on your brilliant loss, keep it up!

List so far;

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs

Keep going everyone! :) xxxxxx

Wow what a great thread, I would love to join too but I dont know yet how much I would loose as not had first weight in, soooo id love to be able to loose two stone.

Wow what a great thread, I would love to join too but I dont know yet how much I would loose as not had first weight in, soooo id love to be able to loose two stone.

Hey, you can join whenever you like! Two stone is more than reasonable, as the average loss on CD is a stone a month. And you tend to lose more in the first or second week, so I think you could easily achieve this.

Set yourself a challenge! We'll keep you motivated and are always here to support you :) x

Wow thank you so much and anything over will be blooming amazing thanx so much x

:Dhi witchy anyone who loves tink is fine by me!!
im the biggest tink fan ever!! i have a huge tink tattoo accross my back, and spend far too much money on going to orlando to see her:D
(dh is reading over my shoulder, he says i do spend too much money going to disney:rolleyes: he loves it too!!
tx

:Dhi witchy anyone who loves tink is fine by me!!
im the biggest tink fan ever!! i have a huge tink tattoo accross my back, and spend far too much money on going to orlando to see her:D
(dh is reading over my shoulder, he says i do spend too much money going to disney:rolleyes: he loves it too!!
tx

Fab isnt she, I saw her in Paris but would love to see her in Orlando lucky you.

Can I jump in too? I'd like 28lbs off by then :)

Hey Hayley, of course you can join! What would you like to lose by then? I'll add you to the list :)

Fatfighter, you are more than welcome too! :) We'll do our best to support you for the next 8 weeks, you can get to your goal!

List so far

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs

That's good timing for me. My daughters birthday is 3rd July and I go on holiday on 10th July. I am dieting for my hols so like I say, spot on timing wise. Hope I can lose 2st

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Sarette - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Mia -28lb

Hey Mia, great to have you here! We're all here to support you and help you get the losses you want :)

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs
Mia- 28lbs

No problem cooky :)

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs

My goal is to loose two or more stone by then and my husband is going to take me away for a romantic weeked for an insentive, count me in please.

Can I join? I'm actually a lighter-lifer, but spend a bit of time on the CD boards as they seem to be busier! If you'll let me join, my daughter's 5th birthday is on 4th July, so I'd love to look fab for that (lots of friends and family coming that haven't seen me for ages).
Anyway, I would aim to lose 28lbs (3.5lbs a week). That'd take me down to 10st 10 which would be AMAZING!

Back