Independence Day Challenge!!

Ok im really motivated now so I want to loose my July 28Ibs, ive just bought and ab king pro trainer to help get the fat off my stomach and tone my abs and a latino ten minute exercise dance dvd (mad or what). This thread will really help me stay focused.

Hey fatgirlslims and witchy, you are both more than welcome to join! I hope we can help you on your weight loss journey and ensure you get the results you want by 4th July :) We'll do our very best to support you. Welcome!

List so far:

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go!
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs

Remember to update me with your weight loss everyone! We can do it! :D xxxx

Aw thank you so much im really excited about doing this now and the support im getting xxxx

Wow we're busy now aren't we?!

I'm hoping that my highly competitive nature will make me want to win, win, win!!! Sorry, carried away there :p

We all have some pretty impressive goals. We'll have to think of things to motivate and keep us strong.

Perhaps we could do group activities that will help to get to goal.

Im going to commit to doing 15 mins on my xtrainer tonight if anyone else wants to commit to doing a bit of exercise. Hope I don't pass out!

Wow we're busy now aren't we?!

I'm hoping that my highly competitive nature will make me want to win, win, win!!! Sorry, carried away there :p

We all have some pretty impressive goals. We'll have to think of things to motivate and keep us strong.

Perhaps we could do group activities that will help to get to goal.

Im going to commit to doing 15 mins on my xtrainer tonight if anyone else wants to commit to doing a bit of exercise. Hope I don't pass out!

Good idea! I'm going to do 15 minutes on the exercise bike! :) Let me know when you are going to do it, we can do it together haha!

Just to let everyone know I lost 5lbs in second weigh in, after 7lbs loss in first week, so 20lbs to go to complete Independence Day challenge! And only 39lbs to go overall! Can't believe it!

Keep me updated with your losses everyone, I'll update the list so everyone can see how you are getting on :) xxx

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go!
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go!
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs

Aww Luci, that's fab!!! I know it's hard at times, but when you see losses like that it makes it all worth while.

Great idea about doing it together. We should try for an activity a night or something. We could have group pamper nights (think eyebrow plucking, leg shaving and all over moisturisation), exercise nights, yoga sessions.

I'll be home about 6 and will try and go on straight away I think before I lose the motivation, but will come on here first to let you know when and then we can synchronise!

Who said you can't do group activities at home on your own eh?! This will help people who maybe don't get so much support at home or know many people.

Oh, I've set myself the goal of going to Orlando in September. It's a diet and a work goal - need to make enough money to do it at work and also need to hit goal weight wise.
So I'd better carry on working instead of yapping on here or I'll never get there! :)

Aww Luci, that's fab!!! I know it's hard at times, but when you see losses like that it makes it all worth while.

Great idea about doing it together. We should try for an activity a night or something. We could have group pamper nights (think eyebrow plucking, leg shaving and all over moisturisation), exercise nights, yoga sessions.

I'll be home about 6 and will try and go on straight away I think before I lose the motivation, but will come on here first to let you know when and then we can synchronise!

Who said you can't do group activities at home on your own eh?! This will help people who maybe don't get so much support at home or know many people.

Thank you! I'm so pleased :D

That's a great idea! I could do with some pampering! :) OK well let me know and we'll do it together!
Yeah exactly, this way is so much better, exercising with other people... you just can't see them! lol

(btw, off topic everyone, but just read Katie Price and Peter Andre are getting a divorce, their publicist just announced it!!)

Have you been to Orlando before? I've been there before twice and it's the most amazing place, I love it! Hope you end up there in September and have a fantastic time! xx

Thank you! I'm so pleased :D

That's a great idea! I could do with some pampering! :) OK well let me know and we'll do it together!
Yeah exactly, this way is so much better, exercising with other people... you just can't see them! lol

(btw, off topic everyone, but just read Katie Price and Peter Andre are getting a divorce, their publicist just announced it!!)

Have you been to Orlando before? I've been there before twice and it's the most amazing place, I love it! Hope you end up there in September and have a fantastic time! xx

WOW well done thats ace, cant wait for my first weight in (we have no scales so i cant cheat lol), does it put you in a high mood?

OOO MMM GGGG are they really, he doesnt like her having all the surgery does he?? aww and they have kids together too thats such a shame.

Am home! Am raring to go. Are you ready Luci? Got my trainers on and am just looking for something good to watch on telly. Let me know when you're ready.

Yes have been there before and loved it. Am crazy about roller coasters :) This time round I'll be able to buy lots of nice clothes too!

Am home! Am raring to go. Are you ready Luci? Got my trainers on and am just looking for something good to watch on telly. Let me know when you're ready.

Yes have been there before and loved it. Am crazy about roller coasters :) This time round I'll be able to buy lots of nice clothes too!

Your lucky Im sick as a dog if I even look at a rollercoaster hehe.

Aww, I'd go insane if I couldn't ride on them. I want to live in Orlando lol.

I would love to go their, but im waiting till I look nice and feel good and then it will be ace hehe I want to be a kid again haha

Sorry, can't wait any longer Luci or I'll lose my motivation :)
Catch up later maybe?

It does make you feel like a kid doesn't it! Can't wait - just hope the money rolls in and the flab rolls off or it won't happen :D

Just done it! Managed 20 mins on xtrainer doing an interval course. My legs are twitching like crazy. Always wondered why that happens - anyone know? Might start a new thread to find out. :confused:

Got to 15 mins and felt okay so carried on. Not sure I'll feel up to it every night, but it's a start.

Got agility with my dog, who has much more energy than me, tomorrow, so that is tomorrow's exercise sorted.

How did you get on Luci - got your message, but thought I'd reply here in the hope that our attempts will spur other people on :)

im the biggest disney fan every! if you need to know anything about orlando, just ask!!
have you tried the disboards? they are great if you re a nut, or just want some info on where to go what to do...
i can recommend some amazing restaurants if you like, we stayed on site at disney last year for the first time, and i would really recommend it if you can spare the pennies...
tx

Are you from the UK Scojos? Am in process of looking at costs actually. Thinking that I'll book everything separately myself. Cheapest flights seem to be Virgin at about £780 for both of us. Then accommodation for about £800 in Hawthorne Suites which gets great reviews on Trip Advisor and is quite cheap.

Was interested in prices for tickets. We'd be getting flex plus tickets for universal/busch etc and then 14day ultimate disney tickets.

WOW well done thats ace, cant wait for my first weight in (we have no scales so i cant cheat lol), does it put you in a high mood?

OOO MMM GGGG are they really, he doesnt like her having all the surgery does he?? aww and they have kids together too thats such a shame.

Thank you! :D Yeah it really puts you on a high, I was feeling bad last week but this makes it all worth it :) The only thing that's making me feel bad now is the worry about how much I will, or rather how much I WONT lose next week. That's just me being negative though!

Haha yes it is true! Although apparently they said they'd only ever split up if one cheated on the other.... who knows :eek:

How'd you get on Luci? I'm off for a bath soon to relax

It does make you feel like a kid doesn't it! Can't wait - just hope the money rolls in and the flab rolls off or it won't happen :D

Just done it! Managed 20 mins on xtrainer doing an interval course. My legs are twitching like crazy. Always wondered why that happens - anyone know? Might start a new thread to find out. :confused:

Got to 15 mins and felt okay so carried on. Not sure I'll feel up to it every night, but it's a start.

Got agility with my dog, who has much more energy than me, tomorrow, so that is tomorrow's exercise sorted.

How did you get on Luci - got your message, but thought I'd reply here in the hope that our attempts will spur other people on :)

Hey, glad you got my message! Good to hear you got on well, I have no idea about the leg twitching by the way lol! I think it might be... hmm nope I dunno lol, make a thread!

Well my 15 mins on the bike went well! Makes you feel really good afterwards, don't wanna overdo it too much though. Might go for a slow jog later on, want to get back into running again, and of course want to lose at least 2lbs for next week, as would have lost a stone in 3 weeks. Amazing stuff or what!

Walking the dog is a good idea WG, I would if I had one lol, although I took my cat for a walk to a cash point last night... and no that isn't a typo!

Hope everyone is getting on well. All this talk of Orlando is making me nostalgic, was such an amazing place. Although I have to say Disney is the worst place in the world to be on a diet, stalls of coke and sweets everywhere, fast food places on every corner, and of course... funnel cake. Don't think I could stick to CD with funnel cake around lol, so yummy. Probably shouldn't say that - it's disgusting really!

Keep going everyone! Remember to update me with your weight loss progress so I can add to the list :) Feel free to add to your targets to, for example 15 mins of exercise three times a week. [Note, on SS and SS+, gentle exercise recommended only.]
xxxxxx

Back