Independence Day Challenge!!

Wow, cat walking! I have 4 cats and did buy a harness once - didn't go down well at all.

Never had funnel cake. Hopefully all the walking around at disney helps with the food thing :)

Well done on the exercise front. Agreed on taking it easy. I did quite an easy programme. Anymore and I wouldn't have lasted.

Hi everyone, my first weigh in for the challenge - and finally after 2 really bad weigh in's, lost 3 1/4lbs :) very happy, but worried for the next few weeks as CDC is trying out a mix plan for me - so a bit nervous, as my metabolism doesn't work properly on SS soley or 810 soley, so I'm having to do a mix of the two throughout the week, which is worrying for me...

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go!
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go!
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go!
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs

Wow, cat walking! I have 4 cats and did buy a harness once - didn't go down well at all.

Never had funnel cake. Hopefully all the walking around at disney helps with the food thing :)

Well done on the exercise front. Agreed on taking it easy. I did quite an easy programme. Anymore and I wouldn't have lasted.

Haha well the funny thing is, I don't have a harness! If my cat is in the driveway and I'm walking out somewhere, she ALWAYS follows me! A lot of the time I take her back in, but last night I was only going round the corner so I let her follow me lol, the looks I got from people! :p I'll take her for a walk down the road sometimes, and let her explore, bless her she's so stupid! lol. I love cats :D

Funnel cake is kind of like doughnut, but in a tube shape, with powdered sugar and really soft. Can't explain it, it's just soo nice though lol!

Yeah the walking does help, there's so much temptation there though, just have to be careful :)

I agree! After 15 minutes I was totally knackered, good thing I have my bar left to get my energy back up!

Hi everyone, my first weigh in for the challenge - and finally after 2 really bad weigh in's, lost 3 1/4lbs :) very happy, but worried for the next few weeks as CDC is trying out a mix plan for me - so a bit nervous, as my metabolism doesn't work properly on SS soley or 810 soley, so I'm having to do a mix of the two throughout the week, which is worrying for me...

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go!
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go!
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go!
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs

Hey alexmummy, very glad to see you decided to stick with CD, and congrats on your fab loss this week! Getting closer to your goal all the time :)

Don't worry, I'm sure your CDc knows what she is doing, this diet still has less calories than what you'd be eating usually, so you will lose the weight! Also, if you don't reach your ID target (and this goes for everyone), it isn't the end of the world, the point of this thread is to push you and motivate you to losing as much as you can each week and up to the fourth of July, the target is a secondary thing really. If you don't reach your goal, as long as you tried your best, it doesn't matter at all :)
xxxxxx

funnel cake and dole whips, yum!! yes, im in the uk, near wolverhampton, feel free to pm me if you want any info, but i reccommned virgin, more expensive, but you do get what you pay for...
dont know the hotel, but free dining is on at that time, consider one of the cheaper disney hotels in exchange for free food..
nice to have loads of disney fans to diet with, ill try and post a picture of my tink tatoo tomorrow, you ll get a kick out of that shes lovely!!!
p.s a few more disney foods - the kitchen sink and skillet at the wispering canyon cafe, do a google image search for the kitchen sink at beaches and cream, its amazing!!!

Haha well the funny thing is, I don't have a harness! If my cat is in the driveway and I'm walking out somewhere, she ALWAYS follows me! A lot of the time I take her back in, but last night I was only going round the corner so I let her follow me lol, the looks I got from people! :p I'll take her for a walk down the road sometimes, and let her explore, bless her she's so stupid! lol. I love cats :D

Funnel cake is kind of like doughnut, but in a tube shape, with powdered sugar and really soft. Can't explain it, it's just soo nice though lol!

Yeah the walking does help, there's so much temptation there though, just have to be careful :)

I agree! After 15 minutes I was totally knackered, good thing I have my bar left to get my energy back up!

aww my felibobs does that (ok he is called felix) cant go anywhere walking without him coming too, but Claudia likes to come for rides in the car, have to be so careful when we get in in to make sure she isnt with us haha.

Hello Independence Girls (and guys, if you're out there!)

Hope everyone's had a good Monday.

Good idea about the exercise! I didn't get any done tonight as I was at choir practice so apart from my vocal chords, no work outs for me! Will try to do something tomorrow. I loaned my wii and wii fit to my friend for the week and am missing it for things like this!

Laters ...

Thelmz :)

Hello Independence Girls (and guys, if you're out there!)

Hope everyone's had a good Monday.

Good idea about the exercise! I didn't get any done tonight as I was at choir practice so apart from my vocal chords, no work outs for me! Will try to do something tomorrow. I loaned my wii and wii fit to my friend for the week and am missing it for things like this!

Laters ...

Thelmz :)

Hi Thelmz oo I bet your missing the wii, I love mine when I can get hubby off the guitar heros part haha, done my exercise for the day now so off to do some pamering now, its my scary time of the evening so I need to do some focusing, night night

Night Witchy - happy pampering! What a great distraction pampering is! Enjoy :) x

Hiya girls :)
Cat walking is funny, though on my way to work there use to be a bloke walking his ferret on a lead, that was funnier! lol
The talk of funnel cake makes me really glad I'm not in the US right now, otherwise CD would be the very last thing on my mind ;)
Hope you enjoyed your pampering Witchy.
I lost 5lbs at my WI tonight so the scores on the doors are

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs of 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs

Hiya girls :)
Cat walking is funny, though on my way to work there use to be a bloke walking his ferret on a lead, that was funnier! lol
The talk of funnel cake makes me really glad I'm not in the US right now, otherwise CD would be the very last thing on my mind ;)
Hope you enjoyed your pampering Witchy.
I lost 5lbs at my WI tonight so the scores on the doors are

Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs

Fab loss fatfighter, well done! You really are living up to your name haha!

Everyone is doing so so well so far, keep it up guys!! :) I'm glad you're all finding support with one another, and having a good chat... even if it's about Disney! :p

Blooming eck Fatfighter thats ace well done Mrs, the pamering was lovely, its the only time of the day/night when I feel weak, kids are in bed and hubby is at work and theres just me the cats and the call of a kitchen (im still new to this) so when hubs goes to work I take myself off upstairs for some serious abundance of firming creams and plucking and pruning sessions, but I suppose we all fight our demons our own way, this is the way I do it plus its fun and you can never have enough pampering can you.

OMG I tried my new trousers on this moring and they are too big, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, these were my insentive pants, to grow into, amazing totally amazing, im air walking today with a big smile, might sneak into town and jump on some scales today for a sneaky peak.

Witchy and Fatfighter you're doing great!

I don't have WI till Monday. As long I'm under 13 stone I don't care!!! That's my mini goal :)

Love all this talk of disney and cats. I have 4 cats and a dog - they're in my pics. I often find random cats follow me down the street lol.

Have a good day today everyone. If I have energy after agility with the dog (it's knackering!) I might try go on the xtrainer, but am not holding myself to that!!!

Witchy and Fatfighter you're doing great!

I don't have WI till Monday. As long I'm under 13 stone I don't care!!! That's my mini goal :)

Love all this talk of disney and cats. I have 4 cats and a dog - they're in my pics. I often find random cats follow me down the street lol.

Have a good day today everyone. If I have energy after agility with the dog (it's knackering!) I might try go on the xtrainer, but am not holding myself to that!!!

That happens to me too! Cats must sense other cat owners or something.. :confused:

I really need to buy an Xtrainer, its so much more effective than a bike like I've got as you're using more muscles so can carry on for longer. I probably can't afford it though!

Have fun with agility, try not to get too knackered! I'm going on a mini run tonight, wish me luck! :p xxxxx

Blooming eck Fatfighter thats ace well done Mrs, the pamering was lovely, its the only time of the day/night when I feel weak, kids are in bed and hubby is at work and theres just me the cats and the call of a kitchen (im still new to this) so when hubs goes to work I take myself off upstairs for some serious abundance of firming creams and plucking and pruning sessions, but I suppose we all fight our demons our own way, this is the way I do it plus its fun and you can never have enough pampering can you.

OMG I tried my new trousers on this moring and they are too big, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, these were my insentive pants, to grow into, amazing totally amazing, im air walking today with a big smile, might sneak into town and jump on some scales today for a sneaky peak.

Glad to see you pampering yourself! It's a great idea, something I'm going to try and do more of, glad you enjoyed it too :)

Congrats on the trousers!! It's so nice when something you didn't expect to fit does, well done! As for weighing yourself, totally up to you but I started weighing myself last week and once you start you can't stop, and you start obsessing over every pound and how much water you're retaining etc etc... well, I did anyway haha :p It can demotivate you as well if you don't think you're doing well. I think the fact you can fit into the trousers tells you that you've definitely had a good loss though!

I have a gorgeous cobalt pencil skirt someone bought me last year for my birthday, in size 12, but it didn't fit me, wouldn't even come past mid thigh level. Tried it on yesterday, and.... IT FITS! Not snugly either, but easily!

Still hopefully in a few weeks it will be too big :eek:

Glad to see you pampering yourself! It's a great idea, something I'm going to try and do more of, glad you enjoyed it too :)

Congrats on the trousers!! It's so nice when something you didn't expect to fit does, well done! As for weighing yourself, totally up to you but I started weighing myself last week and once you start you can't stop, and you start obsessing over every pound and how much water you're retaining etc etc... well, I did anyway haha :p It can demotivate you as well if you don't think you're doing well. I think the fact you can fit into the trousers tells you that you've definitely had a good loss though!

I have a gorgeous cobalt pencil skirt someone bought me last year for my birthday, in size 12, but it didn't fit me, wouldn't even come past mid thigh level. Tried it on yesterday, and.... IT FITS! Not snugly either, but easily!

Still hopefully in a few weeks it will be too big :eek:

aw thats amazing you will look gorgeous in it well done.

Ive been to boots today and really treated myself to Santuary Spa body wraps, they come with bandages and clay exfoiliater and tape measure so im going to do this once a week and a special treat and use the firming creams rest of the week, hehe did twenty minutes of the salsa dvd today it was so funny me and a friend did it it was fun and my calfs are killing me now.

Ooh the body wrap sounds lush, how much did that cost? Way to go with the trousers :D
Great that your skirt fits Luci, you'll have to wear it to death for the couple of weeks til it stops fitting ;) then flog it on ebay lol.

Can I join too??!?!!!!!

I have a wedding dress fitting a week after the 4th July and would be so proud of myself if I fit in to the dress - which for the moment is a size too small.

I pledge to lose 25 lbs, I will, I will, I will!!!!

Your goodies sound Fab Witchy. I'm envious.
Great news on the skirt Luci - sounds very nice as well.
Hi Fenix - the more then merrier and you have a great goal to work towards.

I weigh myself daily and often find nothing comes off for 3 days and then 2lbs one day. I am on track to get under 13 stone by Friday (WI) :)

Can I join too??!?!!!!!

I have a wedding dress fitting a week after the 4th July and would be so proud of myself if I fit in to the dress - which for the moment is a size too small.

I pledge to lose 25 lbs, I will, I will, I will!!!!

Hey Fenix, of course you can! We'll do our best to support you all the way and help you get into your dress! You could post a pic of your dress on the "Show it, wear it" thread if you like, might keep you motivated! :)
You're going to look gorgeous on your wedding day, keep us up to date with your losses :D

Thanks to everyone with their support about me fitting in a size 12 skirt (hurrahh!!), I'm going to wear it to bits for a few weeks then flog it on E-bay haha!

Has anyone else had the problem I'm currently having - I used to be a size 8-10, have loads of clothes that size, went up VERY quickly to a size 14-16, have loads of clothes that size.... so now currently, everything is either too big or too small! Nightmare!

List so far

Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs
Fenix - 25lbs

Keep up the good work everyone :) xx