Independence Day Challenge!!

Morning everyone, hope you are well just popping in to say hello before I start the mamouth task of spring cleaning.

Will be back tonight so have a great day.

Hey, this thread seems to be very motivational and would love to join in with your challenge if you'll have me.

I lost 14lbs on 1st week, currently on week 2 (day 9) and would like to lose 28lbs by 4th july, my 30th b'day is on 11th july and would luv to be another 2 stone down by then, would be the best b/day pressie ever!

Hey, this thread seems to be very motivational and would love to join in with your challenge if you'll have me.

I lost 14lbs on 1st week, currently on week 2 (day 9) and would like to lose 28lbs by 4th july, my 30th b'day is on 11th july and would luv to be another 2 stone down by then, would be the best b/day pressie ever!

Hello Shlinz and welcome, this thread is amazing its keeping so motiviated so hope it does for you too. thats an amazing weight loss im on week im on day nine too, we can motivate each other as well.

Hi Witchy,
Thanks, I was over the moon with week 1 result, I know it'll not be as much from now on but can only hope!!!!lol
If I lose at least 4lbs a week i'll be thrilled and will stick to target.
xx

Hi Witchy,
Thanks, I was over the moon with week 1 result, I know it'll not be as much from now on but can only hope!!!!lol
If I lose at least 4lbs a week i'll be thrilled and will stick to target.
xx

i think we might be suprised, looking at peoples signatures people seem to loose quite a lot weekly, its nice to find people who are at the beginning like though, we can motivate each other as well.

Well done everyone for joining and good luck, after messing round with cd for a while I have decided this is it!! I am going away on a hen doo on 9th July wth 50 girls of all different shapes and sizes and I dont want to be the one remembered for all the wrong reasons!! Soo I am pledging 28lbs hopefully!!!

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb

Le xxxx

Just adding myself on the list of losers!!! (and I mean that in the nicest way possible..xx)

Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs

Good luck Leah, where you off on the hen night? I'm going to Edinburgh on one in September and feling soooo much better knowing I won't be the biggest one there now ;)
Well done on your fab week one loss shlinz :D

Welcome Leahtm and Shlinz! I hope we can help motivate you on your CD journey and support you all the way as much as we can!

Leahtm - Have a fantastic time on your hen-do, stick with CD and by the time you reach your ID challenge target you'll be looking a million dollars! :D

Shlinz - Absolutely amazing first loss, well done! A stone in one week is incredible, you should be so proud :) Keep it up, you're getting closer to your goal all the time!

Hope everyone else is getting on well today. I've got builders in the house at the moment and was woken up at 8.00 in the morning (why come that early?!) by the sound of a very large and noisy drill... :( Been so tired ever since! Must stop going to bed at 2 in the morning haha.

Been applying for university loan as well, so much paperwork, and trying to revise on top of that! Can't wait til 15th June, exams are over and summer begins! :D

xxxxxxxx

Cat Bee - 28lbs - 5lbs lost - 23lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs

trying to revise on top of that! Can't wait til 15th June, exams are over and summer begins! :D

xxxxxxxx

Ditto! I have my psychology exam tomorrow at half nine...my last one is on 22nd May so it will be an early start to the summer for me! Woo Hoo! Heres hoping Scotland gets some sunshine!! :D:p

Cat Bee x

Ditto! I have my psychology exam tomorrow at half nine...my last one is on 22nd May so it will be an early start to the summer for me! Woo Hoo! Heres hoping Scotland gets some sunshine!! :D:p

Cat Bee x

Ohh good luck! Hope it all goes well for you, don't you find it hard revising and doing CD, I feel like I don't have any ''revision fuel'' cos I'm not drinking loads of red bull and eating sandwiches like everyone else lol!
Hope you have a lovely summer too, and congrats on your 5lb loss this week! Keep it up!! :D xxxxx

Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs

Ohh good luck! Hope it all goes well for you, don't you find it hard revising and doing CD, I feel like I don't have any ''revision fuel'' cos I'm not drinking loads of red bull and eating sandwiches like everyone else lol!
Hope you have a lovely summer too, and congrats on your 5lb loss this week! Keep it up!! :D xxxxx

Yeah, it is difficult, I occasionally feel I need a bit of an energy boost so I can fully concentrate, but on the other hand revising keeps my mind off food! :p

Good luck, I hope exams go well too! :D

Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Thelma - 25lbs
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs

Welcome RuthG! :) We're all here whenever you want to chat or need a bit of a boost. You'll get to your goal in no time! xxxxxxx

Yeah, it is difficult, I occasionally feel I need a bit of an energy boost so I can fully concentrate, but on the other hand revising keeps my mind off food! :p

Good luck, I hope exams go well too! :D

I know what you mean there, I just did three hours revision and went so quickly, I totally forgot about the shake I was meant to have at 4!

You'll be fine hehe, and thank you! :) xxx

good evening ladies (we are all ladies arent we??
can i just say how stressed i am, im a teacher and my GCSE exam is tomorrow, they are preped and primed, but i am scared the wrong things will come up on the paper...
good luck to all you facing exams, im coming at it from the other direction:rolleyes:
day was ok, diet has been awful, for the last few days i have been feeling very very tired, i could hardly keep my eyes open in class today. after banging his head, josh looks like harry potter, but was up in the night several times (even though he denies it:mad:) so dead dead tired. I have fallen off the wagon, what with funeral tomorrow and "saying" goodbye to my yr 11 s (they finish tomorrow too) it will be hard. none of them know that i wont be there when they come back (i have a new job as 2nd in dept) so it will be especially sad....
so, anyway, i way in friday, hope to ss, and will move on after the trauma of this week on saturday morning.
i think my body is telling me something, although i must fess up, i have been roughly doing the 1000cal step, so have been making wise choices;)
tc
tx

good evening ladies (we are all ladies arent we??
can i just say how stressed i am, im a teacher and my GCSE exam is tomorrow, they are preped and primed, but i am scared the wrong things will come up on the paper...
good luck to all you facing exams, im coming at it from the other direction:rolleyes:
day was ok, diet has been awful, for the last few days i have been feeling very very tired, i could hardly keep my eyes open in class today. after banging his head, josh looks like harry potter, but was up in the night several times (even though he denies it:mad:) so dead dead tired. I have fallen off the wagon, what with funeral tomorrow and "saying" goodbye to my yr 11 s (they finish tomorrow too) it will be hard. none of them know that i wont be there when they come back (i have a new job as 2nd in dept) so it will be especially sad....
so, anyway, i way in friday, hope to ss, and will move on after the trauma of this week on saturday morning.
i think my body is telling me something, although i must fess up, i have been roughly doing the 1000cal step, so have been making wise choices;)
tc
tx

Hey Scojos, yes we're all ladies here so far! :D
Oh poor you, it's so nice you're concerned on behalf of the pupils though, I have A-levels in 4 weeks and even my parents aren't bothered! :p I'm sure they will be fine, but good luck to all your year 11 pupils for tomorrow xxx :)
Sorry to hear you've had a bad week, I'm glad your little boy is getting on better after hurting his head, I bet he loves looking like Mr Potter! I know from my perspective how hard it was leaving school in year 11 so I can imagine it will be difficult for you too. As for falling off the wagon this week, as long as you can get back on track next week, this week won't matter - just put it behind you. It's great you've been making healthy choices though :) It shows you are strong even during the bad times.
I've been terribly tired this week too, doesn't help when I'm trying to revise and apply for university loans and concentrate in lessons, but not long til the summer and exam periods are over for both of us!

Hope you enjoy your new job in September too :) xxx

thanks honey, he loves being mr potter!!
he has autism so his behaviour is difficult most of the time, his passion is football, something he excels at, his social skills have progressed alot since he plays, so im easy! dd is 6 and she ice dances, been doing it since she was 3 and is currently doing her 24th badge, loads of jumps and skins, hey i dont want me kids to have my weight problems :rolleyes:
im sure your parents care about your results, they are probably just trying not to add to your stress, what subject do you want to read at uni? i did food and nutrition, how ironic im now struggling with my weight!
tc
tx

thanks honey, he loves being mr potter!!
he has autism so his behaviour is difficult most of the time, his passion is football, something he excels at, his social skills have progressed alot since he plays, so im easy! dd is 6 and she ice dances, been doing it since she was 3 and is currently doing her 24th badge, loads of jumps and skins, hey i dont want me kids to have my weight problems :rolleyes:
im sure your parents care about your results, they are probably just trying not to add to your stress, what subject do you want to read at uni? i did food and nutrition, how ironic im now struggling with my weight!
tc
tx

Aww bless him :)
It's good he's found something he enjoys, I can sort of relate as my little brother has behavioural problems, learning difficulties and hearing problems, he started playing the drums when he was younger because he liked the fact that he could hear it, as he has got older his hearing has improved and not only have his social skills have improved, but he's at the top music college in England! I'm glad your son is getting on so well, and your little girl, she must look adorable as an ice dancer :) Sounds like she's doing very well too!
Well my parents aren't around too much as my mum works abroad and my dad and mum aren't together. I've got a place to read Politics at Sussex uni and Leicester uni (firm and insurance respectively), just got to get the grades now, scary stuff. My friend is going into food and nutrition! I'm going to be ringing her up all the time at uni asking her what to eat lol! What uni did you go to? :)
xxx

Back