Independence Day Challenge!!

Course you will Fenix ;)
Good luck Watergirl!
Just means you can go shopping Luci :) And if you sell the stuff that's too big you'll have money in your paypal account so it's kinda "free" lol ;)

Thanks Fatfighter - can I call you FF lol?
Not that I'm a lazy typer :)

I have that problem - all my clothes were 18 or 12. I am back in some 14 skirts and dresses as my waist is small enough, but then my hips go right out. So I am fine with floaty type dresses that go out at the hips!

Right, going to go on xtrainer and then agility (the dog not me, although running around with him kills me)

Have fun peeps - won't be back till later and then might have a bath and pamper x

good evening guys, gosh haven t you been busy??? welcome to our new member, im a sucker for a wedding stress sorry dress;).
had an ok day, got a call to say my autistic child had banged his head at school, hes ok, but got a cracking bruise:rolleyes:.
work was crap, as normal, home now time for some seriously awful tv, and to dh dinner - cabbage and ham for me!
have had 2 tetras and feel strangely hungry, i normally have a bar for lunch but forgot to pick it up this am, so its been a "funny" day in all.
just get me to friday, and ill be happy!
i have 2 dogs, 1 cat and three kids, anyone beat that?

1st weigh in!

Had my 1st weigh in today, lost 9lbs in 6days. Pleased the hard work is paying off!:D Here I come July 4th!

Had my 1st weigh in today, lost 9lbs in 6days. Pleased the hard work is paying off!:D Here I come July 4th!

OOOO yay you ,*jumps up and down* thats ace, bet you feel ace.

I had a weight in today I couldnt wait a week it was killing me, ive lost 10Ib thank you so much guys ive never stuck to anything and this feels great and the support is great.

Congratulations!! Woo that's fantastic! I bet you're so pleased! Keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time at all! :)

I'll add your loss to the list :D

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs
Fenix - 25lbs

good evening guys, gosh haven t you been busy??? welcome to our new member, im a sucker for a wedding stress sorry dress;).
had an ok day, got a call to say my autistic child had banged his head at school, hes ok, but got a cracking bruise:rolleyes:.
work was crap, as normal, home now time for some seriously awful tv, and to dh dinner - cabbage and ham for me!
have had 2 tetras and feel strangely hungry, i normally have a bar for lunch but forgot to pick it up this am, so its been a "funny" day in all.
just get me to friday, and ill be happy!
i have 2 dogs, 1 cat and three kids, anyone beat that?

we are nearly the same then, two cats, one dog and three kids, we must be mad lol

hi everyone, my cdc is away for 3 weeks so will do unofficial wi at the weekend. I just have 1 daughter who is 18, and 3 guinea pigs don't think they'll like walking much. have joined a gym, just got back from there burned 450 cals in the gym then swam 20 lenghts. I'm going to try and go 4 -5 times a week, Normally go walking with oh at weekends.

We went to orlando when my daughter was 12. She loved it, I can't stand rollercosters etc, but still had a fab time, its a fantastic place.

Well done Witchy for an amazing weight lose too! :) Roll on next wk!

hi everyone, my cdc is away for 3 weeks so will do unofficial wi at the weekend. I just have 1 daughter who is 18, and 3 guinea pigs don't think they'll like walking much. have joined a gym, just got back from there burned 450 cals in the gym then swam 20 lenghts. I'm going to try and go 4 -5 times a week, Normally go walking with oh at weekends.

We went to orlando when my daughter was 12. She loved it, I can't stand rollercosters etc, but still had a fab time, its a fantastic place.

Hi Trisha

Id love to do Orlando but we chose Paris, its was fab staying in the Disney Hotel, I took my two oldest children when I was pregnant so I stayed off the rides (plus I get motion sickness so i dont like em lol) I say Winnie the Pooh and cried lol and when they did the parade all you can hear on the camcorder is me crying at every princess that comes back, so would like to go back when im less weepy.

Scojos - sorry about your child, hope all is okay now. :) Are you a Friday WI-er? I have my WI's on Friday.

Issy - amazing loss! Well done you, bet you're over the moon. :D

Witchy - well done on a fantastic loss. You're right about the support - it really helps :)

Trisha - you're an exercise inspiration lol. Not sure I could do all that without passing out. Managed my xtrainer and the agility, but feel tired now. Might have another shake, although don't overly feel like I need one.

Everyone is doing so flipping well!!!!
Hope I don't let the side down on Friday when I WI. I think my losses are slowing as the weeks go on, but as long as something is coming off that's all that matters.

We're all getting to goal together and that really helps xxx

Scojos - sorry about your child, hope all is okay now. :) Are you a Friday WI-er? I have my WI's on Friday.

Issy - amazing loss! Well done you, bet you're over the moon. :D

Witchy - well done on a fantastic loss. You're right about the support - it really helps :)

Trisha - you're an exercise inspiration lol. Not sure I could do all that without passing out. Managed my xtrainer and the agility, but feel tired now. Might have another shake, although don't overly feel like I need one.

Everyone is doing so flipping well!!!!
Hope I don't let the side down on Friday when I WI. I think my losses are slowing as the weeks go on, but as long as something is coming off that's all that matters.

We're all getting to goal together and that really helps xxx

Is it natural for it slow down a bit?? looking at your losses your an inspiration, you will do great and every pound is something, I didnt think it was really possible to loose so much.

Thanks :) I think it naturally is bound to slow, but having said that I think it either evens out for people - like 3-4lbs a week or some people will stay the same (STS) and then drop like 7lbs the next week.

I am a daily weigher and often find nothing shifts until the Friday morning and then 2lbs will go. I think I've lost about 2.5lbs so far. I am happy with the losses and so into this now that the actual figures are almost secondary.
What is making a difference is fitting into much smaller sizes and feeling better about myself.

Before you know it Witchy you'll be a fraction of the size you were when you started, especially if you keep going at your rate. 10lbs is impressive!

Its a wierd feeling isnt it, Ive yoyo dieted for so long now with tiny results nothing like this, and looking at the Inspiration Slide Show daily and this thread is keeping me in the game, ive not been this happy in years about loosing if you know what I mean and its nice to be able to talk how I feel and minute the journey.

I think that it just feels good to finally be able to take control of something that has dogged your life for so long. It is motivating to know that you CAN do something. That's what makes me feel good :)

Didn't realise how helpful joining a sub group like this would be either. It's nice to have a smaller group of people all motivating each other and getting to know each other. Seems a lot of us have a love of animals, disney and pampering too!!!

Thats hit the nail on the head def.

OOh and the love of Disney hehe.

:happy036:Well done Issy and Witchy!
Watergirl most people call me Vickie but FF will do lol. You won't be letting the side down, don't worry!
Scojos hope your little boy is ok.
Trisha hats off to you for doing all that exercise, are you on SS?

Amazing loss Witchy, congratulations!!

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs (or as near as possible!)
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs

Well done IssyWissy and Witchy!!! That's fantastic!

I've got my WI on Thursday so will report my losses (?! lol) then!!

Back