Independence Day Challenge!!

Morning everyone, hope you are all ok today.

Luci - we have just had the builders in they seem to have disappeared for the moment but they have been here since January, its taken me ages to get my house back to normal, so stressful, hope it all goes well.

Scojos hope you son is much better and all the exams go ok today, my lot are doing their sats this week.

Hello to all the new starters too xx

Good luck Cat-be x

Hope you're feeling ok scojos and the exams didn't go too badly. Sounds like you have 2 talented kids!
Politics sounds scary Lucy, good luck with your exams! (I personally hated A levels and actually found uni easier than college lol)
What have you been having done Witchy?
I seen my GP this morning, she's really worried about me doing a VLCD but thrilled with my loss so far. She's so lovely though and called me a "sensible lass" which made my day hahaha, just wish OH could have heard her :rolleyes:

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 5lbs lost - 23lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs

Slow start, but I'm determined to make up for it next week!!

Hope everyone's doing fine :)

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 5lbs lost - 23lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Scojos - 16lbs
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs

Slow start, but I'm determined to make up for it next week!!

Hope everyone's doing fine :)

Had my WI yesterday afternoon, yay - have lost 1lbs, 24lbs to go. :scale:

Hi Everyone,hope everyones having a good day today.
Woo hoo finally had a good nights sleep last night! On day 9 & have had bad insomnia since starting, but slept like a log last night. My body must have recovered now from not have a couple of large glasses of wine everynight to help get me off,lol. :)

Thelma and Fenix,it's all in the right direction :)
Lucky you getting a good nights sleep Issywissy, I've not slept properly for 3.5 weeks since starting :(

hi guys, bad day...
was supposed to go to my aunts funeral today, she died a slow painful death to cancer, so i guess i said my goodbyes the last time i saw her, just before xmas.
anyway, ds started vomitting at school just as i was leaving to go to funeral, so rushed to school, rushed to drs on call, he has tonsillitus, which is better than concusion:rolleyes:, he is asleep upstairs now...
not good, huh?
exam went brilliant, we had covered everything on the paper in revision in the last week, the kids walked out with hug grins saying it was easy!! i was so happy - obviously it depends on what they were looking for, but they got most of it right from the answers i would have given (jumps in joy). our yr 11s went mental today, on the rampage and have broken 4 windows, it was just as i was leaving so im glad i got out, hehe!!
parents day tomorrow, then 2 weeks off to rest and focus, hope everyone else has had a good day
tx

Hey everyone - had to leave laptop at work last night for colleague and was lost without the group!!!
Had a nightmare shopping trip and then couldn't be bothered with x-trainer lol. More motivated today with WI tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about all your bad news Scojos, but good to hear that you're coping and the exam was okay.

Welcome to all the new people. Some amazing losses there. First weeks are fab!! :)

1lb a week is NOT a bad loss either. Just think even if it was only that for 6 months it's pretty much 2 stone :) We'll all get there in the end and by 4th July a lot lighter bunch.

For those people who are tired I have started taking a multivitamin. I know that CD contains all the vitamins that we need, but other things can deplete your body of vitamins, like smoking for example.

Anyway, I've been taking it at night and waking feeling much better :)

Sorry about your sh!tty day scojos, hope your little one is soon feeling better. Bet you can't wait to have 2 weeks off :D
The extra vitamin sounds like it's doing you some good watergirl :) Good luck for your WI tomorrow X

hi guys, bad day...
was supposed to go to my aunts funeral today, she died a slow painful death to cancer, so i guess i said my goodbyes the last time i saw her, just before xmas.
anyway, ds started vomitting at school just as i was leaving to go to funeral, so rushed to school, rushed to drs on call, he has tonsillitus, which is better than concusion:rolleyes:, he is asleep upstairs now...
not good, huh?
exam went brilliant, we had covered everything on the paper in revision in the last week, the kids walked out with hug grins saying it was easy!! i was so happy - obviously it depends on what they were looking for, but they got most of it right from the answers i would have given (jumps in joy). our yr 11s went mental today, on the rampage and have broken 4 windows, it was just as i was leaving so im glad i got out, hehe!!
parents day tomorrow, then 2 weeks off to rest and focus, hope everyone else has had a good day
tx

Wow what a mixed day of emotions you have, hope you are ok though:hug99::hug99:

Hi Watergirl glad you got your laptop back, I didnt get on today and really missed the insentives and group.

Fatfighter, you asked what builders where doing, ok I have had a playroom built for my afterschoolers and a conservatory put on for my over 8's its also a room for my own kids to hang out with friends, we have had a downstairs toilet put in and a loft conversation for my oldest daughter as she shares a room with her baby sister and it really wasnt working and had my bathroom and toilet knocked through. so we are decorating stage now.

Hey, I'm taking an extra strong one. Not everyone agrees with them though - think there are 2 schools of thought on that one and the government tried to get places like H&B stop stocking them.

That's an amazing extension you've had done Witchy - I'm envious. Love the decorating stage. Bet it looks fab.

Hope everyone else is good today. Was going to xtrain, but ended up going to see Parents and nattering for about an hour and then carried on working....such fun!

The one I have makes me feel a little sick, so I take it at night. I recommend one called the Super One from H&B though. I like the high potency of B vits in it which help me with my mood - anxiety/depression.

Thanks for the good luck Vickie. I am still stuck on 13 stone 1.4 lbs lol. Been around that now for about 4 days. Hopefully tomorrow it will miraculously say 12 whatever...

I take it you're a childminder Witchy?:) Bet the house feels huge now!
Hope you both get into the 12's :)

Thanks Vickie :)
Good to know someone else is same height and weight as me! Hope we drop through the barrier. Will know tomorrow!!!! fingers crossed

I take it you're a childminder Witchy?:) Bet the house feels huge now!
Hope you both get into the 12's :)

Yes I am and managed to get some funding with loads of hard work, just the bathroom and loft had to pay for, its made a huge difference.

So how is everyone tonight, found really hard last two days to keep up with my six litres of water i keep forgetting and try not to drink it at night cos it gives me leg cramps. Plodding on though.

Does anyone use the mixamouse my CDC said I can have some next week but not sure, any thoughts?? looking forward to the bars though as I dont like the soups and living on chocmint and choc shakes.

6 litres? OMG:eek:
I've never tried the mix a mousse but I loved week 3 getting the bars and (most especially) the water flavourings! That said, I only like the caramel and peanut bars anyway:rolleyes:

6 litres? OMG:eek:
I've never tried the mix a mousse but I loved week 3 getting the bars and (most especially) the water flavourings! That said, I only like the caramel and peanut bars anyway:rolleyes:

Its really hard, but thats what my cdc recommended, ooo they sound nice cant wait haha. the mousse sounds fun too though it will make a change.

Does anyone know what the porridge is like?? are there different flavours?

Morning everyone hope you are well today.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Stressed today im in trouble with school for not taking my daughter in as its her SATS but she has fallen and is at the hospital with my husband, stupid woman wanted me to take her in first for test and then take her to hospital, so im sat here waiting and hoping she hasnt broken her foot.

Back