• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

********ing snow getting in the way of my exercise!

Don't get me wrong - I love the snow. Spent the beginning of the week in Sheffield and made some great snowmen.

But it means I can't go running outside!!

I've been doing 7 miles a day most days up until it started snowing. Then I had to go to the gym and do it on a treadmill for fear of breaking my neck.

I managed to do 10 miles outside today althought there were a few slippery bits. It's so much easier on the road. and so much nicer to be outside. I can't stop because I have to get home. On a treadmill I can just step off it!

And I've just looked outside and it's blizzard again. I love it ....but I can it just stay off the pavements for me? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 22st0lb C: 17st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 4st9lb(21.1%)
I'm having the same problem, the snow has majorly fecked up my training as it's been really bad here. The paths haven't cleared at all so haven't managed a run in over a week now :(.

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
S: 13st9lb C: 8st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 5st7lb(40.31%)
I'm still at the building up my walking - and I have to admit, being pulled by the dog down a hill on the fields was not amusing because of a nice ice patch!

Although seeing him jump into a puddle covered in ice and going through did make me chuckle!