Innocent?

billygroat

I have found something flippin gorgeous to eat!!! Thought I'd share with my new friends.

At the moment waitrose are selling Innocent (the smoothie people) tasty veg pots. They are 2 for £5 so similar to WW meals.

Ive just eaten 3/4 (they are very filling) of the Moroccan Squash Tagine.. I have to say it looked ok BUT my god it packed a punch, something I like in my food, but not spicy. (suitable for veggies too)

It has 2.3g fat per 100 and a whole pot is 9.2 so its a really good acompliment.

I also have a Thai Coconut Curry which has about the same as the above.

I bought 2 of these for days where I am uninspired or just dont have the time but want to stay on track!

No I'm not on comission, I HATE packet meals now I have a solution :D:D

Julie x

I must admit I buy 2 or 3 ready meals a week. If I've got a busy day with the kids, plus baby nephew ( I look after my 15 month old nephew 3 days a week....I must be nuts :eek: lol ), by the end of the day I just want something to eat there and then, so I'll use a ready meal.
I love M&S count on us range....their wee pizzas are lovely, and so is their asparagus risotto :D
x

It is amazing how much stuff is about that is not marketed as "diet" I have found a couple of things that have surprised me..

It would be good to hear from others about food items we would not expect to see on here that are low in fat.

You lead a busy life, i sit on my arse all day. Just got back from street dancing and I have a radiant glow :D:D

Back