Inspiring Pics

Kelly Osbourne

I just tried to look for someone who looks about the same as me in the before photo and i reckon this is pretty close to me, or as i was at the start

Id be interested to know how much she has lost ,(im going to try but you can believe the figures they pluck out of the air in magazines )

I could only dream to look like that when I reach goal but I think that would be too thin for me and my body would never look that good , Im 41 and have had 2 csections , but i think she looks great

never attached an image before , hope it works

Attachments

• kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 719
42 lbs apparently which is about what I want to lose , so that was a pretty good guess

I bet shes worked out like a demon to get that body though ,and im too lazy

Yes, she's got a good figure but I agree, I think she's worked out like f*** to get that toned. I'm allergic to too much exercise ;).

Oooh I have no idea - Beyonce is my ideal, but she's never been overweight so there are no before or after pictures!

Flip I'd need a butt lift and implants to end up like Beyonce! :).

I think Khloe Kardashian is my inspiration. She is so tall! I'm 5ft 8in she is 5ft 10in and I think her figure for me is a realistic goal to get near to. Apart from the legs - I was born with trunks for legs - Thats tree trunks! Also as she is a gazillion years younger than me - Well about 8, I would have to do a load of sit ups!

image-3654051244.png

Hi
Great idea for a thread. I have only just joined so I cannot attach anything but Pauline Quirke inspired me to get back on a VLCD. I saw her on the cover of a magazine and thought wow. I wish I could afford surgery, then I discovered she had been on Lighter life and thought you know what I could do that in 8 months. So here I am at the start of my journey again. :whacky068:

hi lynne29,

welcome along for ride x this group is wonderfully supportive you have def come to the right place,

my goodness these ladies look fab dont they...

that will be all of us very soon xx
:D:D:):D:D:D:):D:D:D:):D:D

Ought I'd put my before nd father pics on to keep people going, I've been doing VLCD and it's the best thing I've done.

Attachments

• image-3280311890.jpg
    image-3280311890.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 344
  • image-1602547364.jpg
    image-1602547364.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 348
  • image-1437433995.jpg
    image-1437433995.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 329
  • image-1658704674.jpg
    image-1658704674.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 324
Oops think I've put my pics on wrong post, I noticed there all celebs hahaha and I'm no celeb hahaha x

Wow you have done amazing hun you look fab!!

You look amazing, and who cares about celebrity status when you look that great :)

I would love to be her middle shape. Wonder what she weighs there? 3rd shape looks too skinny for me but she looks great on it. Her boobs seem pretty constant in all 3 pics.

Yeah, I'd have said 4 stone lost in total with the middle one being halfway there? She's a bit too covered up in the first photo to have a good idea of her proper shape at the start.

Hi all, I'm on not doing SS but think this is a really nice idea for a thread and wanted contribute. Hope thats ok. :) I know Sara Rue & Kelly Osbourne has already been mentioned but I found different pics and thought it might be nice to post anyway. By the way Lucy_Jucie, well done on your loss, you look fab!

JordinSparksWeightLoss.jpg

Sara-Rue.jpg

raven-before-after.jpg

215609900879852821_OLskAYkk_c.jpg

jennifer-hudson-before-after.jpg

Lucy_Jucie said:
Oops think I've put my pics on wrong post, I noticed there all celebs hahaha and I'm no celeb hahaha x

Hey, the thread is called inspiring photos! And your photos are definitely inspiring! :D

Celebs aren't the best people to aspire to anyway as they have things we don't like personal chefs an trainers and lipo!! Hahaha x

hey thanks girls!! Its taken me just over a year so far, but ive got another 3 stone to lose at least. But i weigh heavy for my size, alot of people dont beleive im a size 18 (thats the size of the dress im wearing the stripey one) so i may just stop at 12 stone i dont know, see how i feel. x

Back