Inspiring Pics

hey thanks girls!! Its taken me just over a year so far, but ive got another 3 stone to lose at least. But i weigh heavy for my size, alot of people dont beleive im a size 18 (thats the size of the dress im wearing the stripey one) so i may just stop at 12 stone i dont know, see how i feel. x[/QUOT

No way you are a size 18, you look so slim for an 18 :). Well done on your loss so far! x

Just to say I love, love JHud. Loved her as a big girl and more now that she is a super yummy mummy. If anyone says to me I just have to aim for size 12, I ask them if they`ve seen pics of JHud lol. Yes am crazy :flirt2: but she looks so good, its depressing lol....

My all-time timelessly beautiful idol Jane. She apparently lost 20 pounds on Dancing With the Stars but I prefer her in the first picture with a bit more weight on.
People have sometimes said I look a little bit like her (and although she's a lot older I'd take that as a major compliment!)

Jane looks great in both photos :)

I'm very visual and I've been thinking about what I'd like to look like based on my body shape. And I hope you'll join me in sharing pics of someone who inspires you. It could even be a pic of your former self when you felt good about your look.
So here goes...here's my inspiration..especially since she started about 10lbs heavier than me....

monique-weight-loss-before-and-after.jpg
An inspiring woman. Good luck with your weight loss!

I love this thread. I'm really into visualising but just never thought to visualise myself at my ideal weight. That's brilliant motivation and I'm gonna start that straight away. I love this thread. So inspiring.

oh i love this thread!!! keep it going

Sooooo love the one of dawn French- girl bloody power!

So can't wait to be makin my own post with my before and after's seems like a dream xx

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

I think Khloe Kardashian is my inspiration. She is so tall! I'm 5ft 8in she is 5ft 10in and I think her figure for me is a realistic goal to get near to. Apart from the legs - I was born with trunks for legs - Thats tree trunks! Also as she is a gazillion years younger than me - Well about 8, I would have to do a load of sit ups!

View attachment 25172

I thought she was 5ft 2 Kim Kardashian ??

Such a brilliant thread. I can't wait for the day I have before and after pictures to share. I made sure the before I took are really bad so I never go back.

I think Kirsty Alley is a good one as well so thought I would share.
kirstie-alley-before-and-after.jpg

I know! I keep looking at them when I feel like giving up... If she can lose so much so can I! :)

Kirtie's weight is so up and down! Hope she keeps it off this time as she looks stunning again!
She's a gal after our own hearts.

True.
Personally I don't want to be as slim as she is in the after picture. I want to be more like Christina Hendricks! THAT is my dream figure!

Yes she's gorgeous...she knows how to work that ample bosom to the best effect!!

Shivie said:
Yes she's gorgeous...she knows how to work that ample bosom to the best effect!!

Yeah she does! I love that she is not a stick and is totally comfortable in her skin and curves :) or at least thats how she appears

I wish there were a few more ladies like her in the public eye - curvy, beautiful and somehow manages not to be called fat by the media, which from what I can see of any star called curvy that is a rare thing.

Back