Interesting Recipes?

Hey Everyone!

I'm totally new to this so first of all HELLO!! This is my 4th week on the CD, and although I've lost 22 lbs, I have a loooong way to go.. Just wondering, does anyone know any interesting recipes using the CD packs.. I heard in LL you can have muffins made from the shakes.. sounds quite interesting.. anyone have any idea?? :)

Love to hear from you,

xx Misty xx

weight.png

Hiya Misty and welcome

See My CambridgeLife for details and some pickies.

Take care

M.

Thanks icemoose.. they look great.. couple of questions.. I'm on the SS, am I allowed tobasco sauce? Also am I allowed Splenda? (will it have an effect on my weight loss?) How about the coffee granules? Because I'm not having any tea or coffee at the moment..

Also a really really dumb question.. What does VLCD stand for?? I'm guessing the 'CD' is Cambridge Diet.. but I'm a little stumped for the rest!!

Thanks again,

xx Misty xx

Thanks icemoose.. they look great.. couple of questions.. I'm on the SS, am I allowed tobasco sauce? YES Also am I allowed Splenda? YES (will it have an effect on my weight loss?)NO How about the coffee granules? YES Because I'm not having any tea or coffee at the moment..and try them with your choc or vanilla packs....yummy!

Also a really really dumb question.. What does VLCD stand for?? I'm guessing the 'CD' is Cambridge Diet.. but I'm a little stumped for the rest!! VERY LOW CALORIE DIET

Kamilla x

Thanks Kam ;-)

M.

Back