Introducing the new Pro-points plan: *UPDATED TO THE CHANGES IN 2011!*

Can anyone else get on the website? I have been trying for a while, it just says the page cannot get displayed.

Can anyone else get on the website? I have been trying for a while, it just says the page cannot get displayed.

I've been able to access the main websites home page, but when I phoned about a month ago to enquire about signing up for monthly pass, the lady on the phone said sometimes you can have problems due to the browser your using.

I'm on Safari at the moment, as Google Chrome used to not work all the time. But it could have easily been my computers fault as its been running slow for days now...

Anyway its not exactly essential people get on the website now, as I have just clicked on a link and it was still talking about Discovery Plan and doing it at home with the books? PP should be rolled out today right, so why is there still DP stuff on there website?

Can i ask one of the lovely people with a calculator to work out my propoint allowance for me as well please? Because im impatient and cant wait until my meeting on wednesday now :D.
Im 25 years old, currently 10st3.5 and height is 4'11'' and im female. Id be interested to see how many im going to get compared to the 18 im on at the moment. Thanks

I can only get on the site with Internet Explorer and never on Google Chrome.

Well I don't have a calc but i'm 24, weigh 11 stone and am 5ft3 too and i'm on 29PP. Since 29PP is the lowest you can go and the amount decreases the older you are then i'd say you were on 29.

Like I said, i've not been able to offically work that out but it would stand to reason!

Thank you :)

I thought that may be the case!! x

Looking forward to tomorrow for more information. Could anyone help me with my daily points and how many I am allowed now? I am 62, female, 5'4" and 20 stone. Joined WW 30-05-2010 and have lost 2.5 stone so far. Anxious about new plan!

I can only get on the site with Internet Explorer and never on Google Chrome.

Phoned the number on weight watchers .co.uk and they advised me to use Google Chrome, think its something to do with cookies?

I had the same problem , which sucks cause I hate internet explorer cause its so slow on my computer and occasionally it freezes which never happens with google chrome or apple safari.

Seems weird in this day and age that it doesn't work properly with every browser for everyone but such is life.

Can i ask one of the lovely people with a calculator to work out my propoint allowance for me as well please? Because im impatient and cant wait until my meeting on wednesday now :D.
Im 25 years old, currently 10st3.5 and height is 4'11'' and im female. Id be interested to see how many im going to get compared to the 18 im on at the moment. Thanks

29pp and of course 49 weekly:D

I was wondering what my hubbies would be too...

He is 39 years old
5ft 8"
15 Stone 10.5lbs

Me Im 28 (29 in less then a month, would that make a difference?)
5ft 1"
11 Stone 8lbs

hubby is on 44 pp and you're on 29pp xx

Hi , I'd be very grateful if you could work out daily points for my husband who is
Aged 35
Height is 6'1
and weighs 18 st 0
sits down all day

Many thanks and good luck with the new plan peeps xx

53pp plus the weekly!

how many pro points for me please

have ordered my pack from ww , but have to wait for delivery

i'm 42 , 5 ft 3 ....12st 4

thank in advance

29pp plus the weekly!:D

Can somebody work out my points aswell please??
I'm fearing this change as i do it from home cause i can't afford to pay for classes or online :(

I'm 30, weigh 11 stone and am 5ft3inches.

Thank you x

29 even for you! plus the weekly!:D

Looking forward to tomorrow for more information. Could anyone help me with my daily points and how many I am allowed now? I am 62, female, 5'4" and 20 stone. Joined WW 30-05-2010 and have lost 2.5 stone so far. Anxious about new plan!

you're on 36 pp plus your 49 weekly darling xx

hubby is on 44 pp and you're on 29pp xx

Thanks.

Lol my hubby just said 'It took me all this time to get too 29 points on DP wonder how many more I'll be on, on PP'

Does he lose points like before when he losses weight?

Thanks.

Lol my hubby just said 'It took me all this time to get too 29 points on DP wonder how many more I'll be on, on PP'

Does he lose points like before when he losses weight?

of course he does. It might be convenient to buy the calculator so you can check every week!:D

Thank you Kagome75 for doing all these for these people, I bet it took a while and its much appreciated !! :)

Back