Irish Molly & SummerSky??

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hey everyone,anybody see or chat to these two very inspirational girls lately? i remember they were on lt when i was a couple of years back and they succeeded as far as i can remember,id love to know if they are maintaining and how they are keeping now! :D

Summer has a diary, have a look in the diary section, or search for her posts hun x

ooooh! cool thanks a mil chick x

You'll find Irish Molly over on the maintenance section and she also has a diary on the GI support forum xx

How are you doing?? A restarter ? How much are you hoping to lose?
I'm doing well and maintaining pretty much in my ten pound range of 170-180. I just love GL. You'll find a link to my diary in my signature.
I was near Swords last week, in Ardgillan Castle. It is a fab amenity for people in the area.
Keep at it, you can do it. Just keep busy and keep up the water.

wow! well done you! god i cant wait to feel like a slim person again,ya restarting,i managed to keep the weight off the first time for about a week lol,i didnt refeed :( piled it back on! my overall goal is 81lb on tfr and another 7 or 14lb healthy after refeeding for a few weeks then ill find a plan for life :) im flying through this first week,clothes already hanging off and this is only my 4th day on it! just feel fab hun,and i never want this feeling to go away! i wont let it lol..ardgillan castle is meant to be gorgeous,and funnily enough i pass it most weekends and ive never went in,might be a trip on the cards for sunday! x

I'm sure you will knock the weight off in no time. You sound in the groove, so you will be fine. Ardgillan is for a fine day and a big picnic. Kids playground is class A. View out to sea is fab and walks round the grounds just lovely. Only costs you money if you actually go into the house!!
Keep up your great effort!

Sounds like you are in the perfect mindset to do this :) keep me updated on how you are getting on chick x

i defo will ladies! ill post on this tread for you both to see! my first weigh is tomorrow evening,1 day early so ill have shakes for tuesday morning,im soooooo excited,was a bit moody last night,might have been food and drink withdrawal lol but im feeling great today!! off to the market today to buy some size 8 jeans for goal! i have 10s and 12s stashed in the hotpress but im gonna go the extra mile this time :)))) x

Good on you. The size 8s will fit in no time at all.

Good for you chick :) x

Back