Irrational reaction to certain foods

RaeB

I realise you probably think I'm quite mad, but since I've been on SnS I've noticed that I get particularly anxious and even angry about one type of food - crisps! I had to leave my desk today and walk round the car park when my colleague noisily starting chomping and rustling his crisp packet. It's not the first time either. I think I need help.

Anybody else had any odd reactions to other people eating certain foods?

Unfortunately yeah. When I was on Cd I used to sit with gritted teeth when my hubby would sit next to me munching crisps and chocolate as the noise and smells would drive me mad.

THis time around its the same.... DAy 2 and I can feel the rage right this minute while he has just munched a McDonald's and 3 tea cakes.

It will pass and soon You won't be so affected.

Take care x

I get really bad tempered around people eating chocolate even 5 weeks in! it still annoys me a great deal, i find myself looking at them eating it and wanting to shove it down their throat, ha ;)

Cereal for me, the slurping of the milk, the chomping and the clattering spoon. Boils my blood , thats even off diet lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chewing gum does it for me, I have to leave the room if someone has it. Drives me crazy, but that's a whole life thing.
I would like to ban toast at the moment, I never even used to really eat it before this diet.

Back