Irritated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hope70, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. hope70

hope70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet
    Just cooked a lovely dinner of salad, new potatoes and jerk chicken- as requested I might add- and the children don't want it! Husband like it but battled with the children. I should be pleased really because all they wanted to eat was the salad of lettuce, baby spinach, cucumber, carrot, mushrooms and tomatoes.

I am normally quite patient but as I am on day 2 without food I feel like screaming!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    It's frustrating when they don't want it and you would kill for even just a bite lol. Well done for getting through it and not scoffing some yourself. It does get better and by day 4-5 you will feel great and the hunger and drooling will have passed.

4. SkinnyMinnieWannabe

SkinnyMinnieWannabe Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I really empathise! Watching others eat has not been the nicest....im like a little scavanger....they so much as leave a pizza crust and i want to eat it.

But just think....that is a nice healthy meal. When you have done the diet and got the results you desire, you can be eating delicious things like that to your hearts content xx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh Hope, if you are close to Ealing I would ask you to bring the jerk chicken, infact the whole meal to my dad, he'd love it!
    Sadly I didn't appreciate nice meals sometimes when I was a child, have a nice relaxing bath or foot spa instead of a scream!

6. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hate it when the kids don't eat what you have cooked, even more so now on CD. If my husband is home dissapear upstairs and leave him to deal with it.

Charlie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.