is 3 am too early to eat breakfast?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Dietninja, 20 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Dietninja

Dietninja Mostly plant based

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Green
    In all seriousness, it's 3 am and I can't sleep because my stomach is gnawing after a down day. I would say sod it and have breakfast, but I don't want to train my body to wake up at ridiculous times to have food after a DD. Am I being silly? Advice please....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blu

Blu Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know this is a bit late now but I would say 3am is a bit early but I'm new to this so don't really know!

4. HazeyBlue

HazeyBlue Flab 2 Fab

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    If you have still managed to do a 24 hour fast (500 cals), then I don't think it matters, but you could have a point about your body expecting food at that time of night. As long as it was only a very light snack to help you get back to sleep I wouldn't of thought it would of mattered that much.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.