is any1 else embarassed when someone mentions they look like theyve lost weight?

I cant tell you how much it hurt me to read it. I nearly had to run to the toilets because I thought I was going to cry, dont get me wrong, I know Im fat. I just didnt realise it was relevant to put it down, let alone under personality!

Tara that is the meanist thing ever! Slap that girl!

Im a little jealous of the amount your all loosing only because I seem to be having slower losses - 7lbs first week, 3lbs this week. Everyone was getting like 10lbs or more in the first week. I wanted mine to be that high :( But Im happy for you all at the same time!

Head conflict!

We should punch them all in the face!!! ;) lol!!!

Mybody, I think yours are more realistic and sustainable weight losses!! I am annoyed coz I go from 10lbs to 3. And if I eat again it goes back on straight away. Maybe you'll keep yours off longer as it's come off slower because you are training your mind and body. Just a thought!!
Missed you girl!! Xx

I know how u feel! I don't knw how! Seems I have missed these comments! When I got a job in a salon I looked at the email the manager sent the boss! And even tho in that industry you have to be presentable this is what she put! .. " Very pretty but abit fat seems nice tho but very tall and big " I chuckled when I first saw it I couldn't believe what the cheeky cow wrote! This was a year ago and I put most of my weight on this year so I was a good few stone smaller then! Also I'm. Jst under 5ft7 lol hardly giant!

You should see what some people put on interview forms, shocking! Not just about weight, but what people are dressed in, their hair, body odour... the list is endless.

Believe me, I have a chuckle at most of the comments about peoples dress sense when reading interview feedback, but to make comments about someones weight is unacceptable, it doesn't mean they could do any less of a good job than someone who is average or even underweight!

I guess the phrase ' if your face fits' is correct or in some cases, if your body fits....

I know people are like that with jobs! When I had been there for a while my boss askd me to sit in on an interview when 1 woman walked out I said she seems ok he said no she's too frumpy and ugly! ..

I know people are like that with jobs! When I had been there for a while my boss askd me to sit in on an interview when 1 woman walked out I said she seems ok he said no she's too frumpy and ugly! ..

Examples:-

Bad Dress Sense /What were those socks about? / Fake Tan Attack / Did they look in the mirror before they left this morning? ha ha ha

This is making me worry about impending interviews....... :-/

Don't worry Tara, its only on those desperately bad people who have no idea how bad they actually look. Most people are fine, and have common sense about what to wear to a job interview - i.e. not the same clothes you were out in last night! lol

Sometimes when I think I look OK. Made an effort with hair make up clothes for a special occasion I think I look nice. Then I see the photographs and I think heck can that be me when I look so awful.

Well, one of my colleagues has been away for 2 weeks and the first thing she said to me was how much thinner my face was.

I've got no current photo's of myself, although I will have loads at the end of the month, as we're going away It's going to be a real test, as it's a weekend of drinking and eating, and I am determined not to break my diet - I need to lose a minimum of about 8 pounds in the next two weeks before I go to South Africa on holiday... lol

lauren-1986 said:
Don't worry Tara, its only on those desperately bad people who have no idea how bad they actually look. Most people are fine, and have common sense about what to wear to a job interview - i.e. not the same clothes you were out in last night! lol

Damn!!! Hot pants are out for interview?? :( lol xx

'Fraid so hun! he he he

Unless your interview for a strip club... I think certain exceptions should be made! hahaa especially when we are sexy and skinny!

MaryMZ - I know exactly what you mean, I often go out with my friends full of confidence, chuffed with my outfit, hair and make up. Then I see the photos the next day and it destroys me inside. I do not see the person I really am at all. I think I suffer some body dismorphia but the other way round. Which makes it harder to motivate myself to lose weight because I dont feel like I giant sweating fatty until I see photographic evidence and it always comes as a shock! I have no idea why Im in such denial but it just makes the fall harder! hmmm

suggestions??

Same :(

Always feel fab. Then spend my time forcing people to remove the tags on fb. Cringe.

I think my next job will be a strip club!! Just so I can legitimately wear hot pants and tell u lot about it ;)

I look forward to it!

Back