Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm a nightmare for scale jumping every morning and mine fluctuates by a couple of lbs. And in the evening I'm at least a couple of lbs heavier than in the morning so I never get on the scales late in the day as it's too depressing!!

Ooh I think I belong here! Every morning and evening I'm on those scales ! They weigh the same as the ones at class so it keeps me on track. Altho won't like what they say tomo as I went out for dinner tonight lol

Had a real eye-opener this morning of how much more satisfying it is not to weigh every day! I didn't get on the scales at all over the weekend because it looks like a bomb site whilst we have some work done but I hopped on this morning to find a 2lb loss! Weighing in a day early today because the bathroom is likely to be destroyed by a plumber again tomorrow so I probably won't have chance but as I've been 100% all week, I'm so glad it's paid off! Hello single digits of the 11s! 10s here I come!

The moral of this story being that I'm going to try and hide the scales (out of sight, out of mind?) for most of the week. I'm going to allow myself a mid-week weigh-in on a Fri/Sat and proper WI on a Tuesday, but apart from that, we will not be on speaking terms! lol. xx

It's my WI in a few hours, guess how many times I have weighed myself today...6!...and I will probably do it again just before I leave the house to go...I've got issues lol

Boyfriend has just hidden the scales! He's apparently letting me have them back for a mid-week weigh in on Friday. It's for my own good, and I'm glad he has but I know in the morning I'll be bugging him for them back! Lol.

Weigh at my group today and once again It looks like a sts. This being despite what looked like a 3-4 pound loss on Monday. Have had some completely off plan days over the last fortnight so wouldn't be so annoyed if I hadn't weighed in early. Still it looks like I am not alone!

I actually don't feel as anxious as I thought after not weighing today! It did cross my mind once (whilst brushing my teeth) to go and look for the scales, but it soon passed! Maybe the 'out of sight, out of mind' thing might work!

It's only Day 1, Liz so I'm trying not to congratulate myself just yet. Lol! I think weighing every day actually just makes me frustrated, whereas if I have a few days in between, I'm more likely to see a loss so hopefully that will motivate me more. I'm wearing another pair of skinny jeans today which have been hanging in the wardrobe with the label on for ages because I brought them thinking I'd slim into them and before now, never have. I'm totally in love with this Slimming World malarkey!

It's only Day 1, Liz so I'm trying not to congratulate myself just yet. Lol! I think weighing every day actually just makes me frustrated, whereas if I have a few days in between, I'm more likely to see a loss so hopefully that will motivate me more. I'm wearing another pair of skinny jeans today which have been hanging in the wardrobe with the label on for ages because I brought them thinking I'd slim into them and before now, never have. I'm totally in love with this Slimming World malarkey!

Ahh it's great isn't it? xxx

Amazing! I can't believe what I difference I can see/feel in 6 weeks. I'm so excited about how I'm going to look by the time we go to Cuba in September. For the first time in my entire life, I might actually feel good in a swimsuit! xx

Amazing! I can't believe what I difference I can see/feel in 6 weeks. I'm so excited about how I'm going to look by the time we go to Cuba in September. For the first time in my entire life, I might actually feel good in a swimsuit! xx

Loving how determined you are - its great to have something to aim towards. My goal last year was when I went to see Take That x - didn't want to be chubby for Robbie x

We went to Cuba last year and it was paradise but I just didn't feel comfy in my cossie. I am absolutely determined not to feel like that this year! I'm going to be 2 stone lighter and feel a million dollars!

I saw TT last year too - amazing, weren't they!! xx

Back