Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

stivesliz said:
Well this is the week mid month that I never lose, infact I often put on - my BNS ( beautiful new scales ) are showing a maintain so I am ok with that and they haven't been subject to me kicking them across the bathroom.........................yet!

Haha! I thought you meant butternut squash (BNS) for a minute lol

Lmao at bns! Glad you got some new ones though :)

My fs ( can you work out mine...expletives necessary) are showing me as half a pound heavier than yday, I am aware in the grand scheme of things it's not much but it makes me want to chop an arm off just so I'm lighter llol! Out today so hopefully minimal weighing.

I did really well at the beginning of last week - not weighing at all after Tuesday WI until Friday mid-week WI. But since then it's been every day and doing my head in! I don't know why I do it though, because I've been annoyed because I've been STS or +/- 1lb all week, then today I WI and I'm 3lbs down. Happy days! I really should put myself through all the stress! If I hadn't got this far on a single set of scales which I trust, I'd go for the throwing them away and getting weighed in Boots option!

Lmao at bns! Glad you got some new ones though :)

My fs ( can you work out mine...expletives necessary) are showing me as half a pound heavier than yday, I am aware in the grand scheme of things it's not much but it makes me want to chop an arm off just so I'm lighter llol! Out today so hopefully minimal weighing.

Promise me you wont chop off any limbs Jenna - that is just too too extreme lol xxxx

I did really well at the beginning of last week - not weighing at all after Tuesday WI until Friday mid-week WI. But since then it's been every day and doing my head in! I don't know why I do it though, because I've been annoyed because I've been STS or +/- 1lb all week, then today I WI and I'm 3lbs down. Happy days! I really should put myself through all the stress! If I hadn't got this far on a single set of scales which I trust, I'd go for the throwing them away and getting weighed in Boots option!

My very tall slim daughter weighed on the ones in our local Boots and it said she was 4 foot 2 and weighed 12 stone 8 lol!

My very tall slim daughter weighed on the ones in our local Boots and it said she was 4 foot 2 and weighed 12 stone 8 lol!

Lol! I dread to think what it would say about me!

It's a shame our garage was burnt down last month because actually I think it would be good to keep the scales out of sight apart from on WI day. They just sit in the bathroom and look at me, taunting me and tempting me to get on. Even though I know if I weigh every day, most of what they tell me is total rubbish..

How come the logical part of our brains knows all this and yet just can't resist checking...?

I managed to resist the scales this morning! Whoop whoop! Decided I was so pleased with my 3lbs yesterday, I didn't care what they had to say today!

So this morning, I caved in! I was running late for work but just couldn't resist torturing myself but getting on the damn things! Says I'm up 1lb, which I'm sure isn't the case as I've been 100%, but it's still added to my bad mood. They definitely need to be hidden, because I just really can't be trusted!

Miss_Corset said:
So this morning, I caved in! I was running late for work but just couldn't resist torturing myself but getting on the damn things! Says I'm up 1lb, which I'm sure isn't the case as I've been 100%, but it's still added to my bad mood. They definitely need to be hidden, because I just really can't be trusted!

Same :( god damn our obsession. I really don't know why we do it cause it just pi$$es us off :(

I know - I drive myself nuts! My OH just doesn't get it at all - I suppose to a logical boy brain it really is nuts, but I just can't help myself! Might start keeping them underneath the dining table or something, somewhere there I don't seem them every morning so won't be tempted. Having them sat looking at me in the bathroom when I'm brushing my teeth is just too much of a temptation!

Back