Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

After 3 days of eating what I want, drinking what I want I have gained 5lbs!!!

:eek: :eek: it's scary how quick it goes on!
Maybe we all needed a blip to wake us up a bit??

I think it's working for me as I just want to eat fruit now lol

Been away for 4 days so haven't been able to weigh since WI day last Wed. Trying my hardest to stay away from them now till Wed :) x

:eek: :eek: it's scary how quick it goes on!
Maybe we all needed a blip to wake us up a bit??

I think it's working for me as I just want to eat fruit now lol

It's shocking but I'm hoping some of its bread bloat, I rarely eat bread and since fri morning I've had about a loaf, and some white!

It's shocking but I'm hoping some of its bread bloat, I rarely eat bread and since fri morning I've had about a loaf, and some white!
I think mine is also bread, and in my case, white bread and lots of it :-/
Plus the alcohol, crisps and chocolate :eek:

11st 6.8lbs this morning after one day back on plan, going for a SE day today.

Unless a miracle happens, I will def fall out of target range tomorrow :(

11st 6.8lbs this morning after one day back on plan, going for a SE day today.

Unless a miracle happens, I will def fall out of target range tomorrow :(

Me too! 8st 4 1/4 this morning, only half down from yesterday, don't know what I was expecting really!

Me too! 8st 4 1/4 this morning, only half down from yesterday, don't know what I was expecting really!
Oh is 8st 5lbs the top of your range?

At least you are still in range at the moment- I've been out of it since Saturday according to my scales!!!

I'm hoping a SE day will help keep the gain to a minimum- if I weigh in at 11st 7 then its only 1lb above my range, easily got rid with with a good week'

Yeah top range at class is 8.5 but during the day I gain about 3lbs, I need to be 8st 2 on mine to have a chance at being in target!

Heads already telling me not to go but I must, I need to get back in the game!

Another serial weigher here!! Had a naughty weekend off plan and + 3.75 :(
Attempting the scan bran challenge to try get most of it off before sat morn weigh-in, why doesn't this weightloss malarkey seem so hard sometimes!

Yeah top range at class is 8.5 but during the day I gain about 3lbs, I need to be 8st 2 on mine to have a chance at being in target!

Heads already telling me not to go but I must, I need to get back in the game!
Oh dear that isn't good.

I'm on the social team so I 'have' to go, it's weather or not I'll weigh... I really should, I need to get down to 11st (bottom of my range) for my holiday in August!

Yeah of corse, I forgot your on the team and don't have to weigh!

There's nothing wrong with going out of range, I don't know why we are panicking, its bloody normal to gain, I just don't want to face up to it though!!!!

Was 9st 5.6lb this morning, not looking too great for WI tonight, why can't I behave?!

Yeah of corse, I forgot your on the team and don't have to weigh!

There's nothing wrong with going out of range, I don't know why we are panicking, its bloody normal to gain, I just don't want to face up to it though!!!!

It's quite funny- all the social team are target members and every week at least one of us doesn't weigh!!!

That's true, I think it's just the panic of not getting back into range- I don't mind having to pay again, it's just I want to be in range for my hols and I have 10 weeks to go!!

Saying that I've just eaten a bar of Cadbury caramel (10 syns) at work, not too bad but I'm supposed to be having a SE day and I've synned loads already :(

It's quite funny- all the social team are target members and every week at least one of us doesn't weigh!!!

That's true, I think it's just the panic of not getting back into range- I don't mind having to pay again, it's just I want to be in range for my hols and I have 10 weeks to go!!

Saying that I've just eaten a bar of Cadbury caramel (10 syns) at work, not too bad but I'm supposed to be having a SE day and I've synned loads already :(

When you have a SE day, do you try to minimise your syns?

When you have a SE day, do you try to minimise your syns?
That was the idea, but then that bar of Cadbury caramel fell into my mouth and that idea went out of the window!!!

I'm actually dreading tomorrow night, but I am determined to be good and I will go back to planning my meals and writing down my Syns as I've been a bit too relaxed with that lately!!

+ 1.5lb at official WI, star week due next week basically I'm screwed!

Back