Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

11st 7.25lbs this morning so the scales have finally shifted downwards, but not enough! I really want 11st 6lbs for weigh-in tomorrow, I deserve it, have had a really good week!! x

Where does that put you with regards to target Hun? X

My targets 9st 5lb and I'm 9st 6.5lb, not disastrous but not ideal for an all inclusive holiday where I'll probably gain half a stone :p

MEH. Serial weighing is messing with my mind!!

this week I've been weighing in very very well, all week. My food diary is smashing and I know I've been on plan, so I'm fine.

Then today I've been feeling bloated and generally 'meh' so I weigh myself before my dinner and, shock, it's showing the same weight as last week WI. In disgust, I stomp through, have dinner and drink tea. I then weigh myself (4 times) and it's now saying (after eating a huge rice/salmon dinner) that I'm actually 4 pounds OFF last weeks WI.

Honestly, WI tomorrow and my nerves are shot lol. Who knows what I'll be!? my mental scales just make up numbers. Ach.

MEH. Serial weighing is messing with my mind!!

this week I've been weighing in very very well, all week. My food diary is smashing and I know I've been on plan, so I'm fine.

Then today I've been feeling bloated and generally 'meh' so I weigh myself before my dinner and, shock, it's showing the same weight as last week WI. In disgust, I stomp through, have dinner and drink tea. I then weigh myself (4 times) and it's now saying (after eating a huge rice/salmon dinner) that I'm actually 4 pounds OFF last weeks WI.

Honestly, WI tomorrow and my nerves are shot lol. Who knows what I'll be!? my mental scales just make up numbers. Ach.

I think you need to a) get a new pair of scales, or b) take this as the opportunity to bin the scales altogether! :D I might not like what my scales say but at least they're consistent!!

I think you need to a) get a new pair of scales, or b) take this as the opportunity to bin the scales altogether! :D I might not like what my scales say but at least they're consistent!!

lol!! I know, I'm definitely not buying new scales as it'll just involve weeks of weighing and worryng and weighing and worrying. So, I'll part way with these erratic ones soon and go only by my WI scales. That way I can't be like 'awk I *only* lost Xlbs, my scales said Ylbs'

Bye bye home weighing!

Lol, that sounds exactly like me! My scales are set up in a place where I need to walk by them and just jump on. It's terrible lol.

I hate myself for getting on those scales everyday!! But when I was fatter I NEVER weighed myself. Don't want to go back to that place!!!

I hate myself for getting on those scales everyday!! But when I was fatter I NEVER weighed myself. Don't want to go back to that place!!!

Know exactly what you mean!! Denial at its best! :)

Well you are all going to hate me (and my scales!!) but they said 11st 6.2lbs this morning! :eek:
And that's in my work uniform which weighs heavier than my WI clothes!!!

So there's every chance I may not fall out of target range!

Fingers crossed Dougal!

I lost half this week, tried to not weigh myself this week but didn't work! I'm going to stick to weighing, it keeps me focused.

Nice! I was 11.7 first thing then 11.10 after my shower (prob more accurate!), still that's a 2lb loss, hope I can increase that by next Monday.

Back