Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

1lb off this morning, :) already eaten my daily syns .... The biscuit tin was shouting at me, need to control myself later when the chocolate cravings kick in!!

How is that possible then.....yesterday 8st 4 1/4, today 8 st 1 1/2!!!!

Don't care how, ill take it!

That's fab! We might both just be in our target range tonight then!

So you've one more weigh in before you go?
Super duper week is it!!? X

Hopefully!!! Things are looking up, 9st 4.6lb this morning :D

Cool! Keep it up, or off!!

Can't promise a full week of SE but at least a couple of days of it starting with today, all meals have been planned out etc (I tend to eat salad at lunch most days anyway) and all tea's up until Sunday have been planned (two SE and then two EE). Lets see how it goes xD & Good Luck for WI tonight!

Depends what happens to me during the day I guess!
Same here, I tend to be heavier in the evenings so it's only a small chance I'll be in range by WI tonight- keeping everything crossed!

I really dont wanna go, ive text my cons, she said I shouldnt feel like I have to go every week which I guess is fair enough. I have a mountain of housework to do and i'm picking up my brother who I havent seen since Sept tomorrow so I want the place to look nice, that and the irioning to do!

I think I will weigh at home before and judge whether im going or not, i'm not stressing out when i could be doing useful things at home.

I really dont wanna go, ive text my cons, she said I shouldnt feel like I have to go every week which I guess is fair enough. I have a mountain of housework to do and i'm picking up my brother who I havent seen since Sept tomorrow so I want the place to look nice, that and the irioning to do!

I think I will weigh at home before and judge whether im going or not, i'm not stressing out when i could be doing useful things at home.

That's fair enough and you could just weigh and go.
They only encourage target members to go every week to keep you on the wagon so to speak.
That's why I'm on the social team, so I HAVE to go every week!!

And y oh y do I keep doing it?? Just eaten another bar of Cadbury caramel at work- damn vending machine!!

Well just did a pre WI check and scales said 11st 6.2lbs which would mean I'd WI at 11st 6.5lbs as my scales are just a teeny bit lighter than SW ones.
That would also mean I'd be just 1/2 above my target range so I changed into my leggings and my scales said 11st 5.6lbs :) :) so guess what I'm wearing for WI??!!

Just realised how the above post makes me sound obsessed... Oh well I am lol

Lol, I love how frantic with the weighing everyone gets coming upto WI night. I think I'm defo chucking my scales, they nearly had me pulling my hair out last night!!

Only 0.5lbs off at official weigh-in, so my scales were being quite accurate. Going to put them away this week and just see what the week brings, I really want a big loss next week to make up for today's tiny one :)

Well somehow the miracle happened and I only gained 1lb tonight, putting me at 11st 6lbs- top of my target range- thank you leggings!!

100% week here we come!!

Nah, cooked, cleaned and got on with my night. Hope I can have a 100% week except for sat night, so a 86% week perhaps!

86% is better than 0%!!

I have no reason not to have a 100% week- if I fall off plan next week it would simply be because I've been led astray lol

Back