Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My mam felt like she needed a chat as she noticed I was weighing my self a lot, followed by the sentence... "iv taken them away for your own good Lisa"
I feel like a naughty child looking for Christmas pressies looking for them... I think I'm obsessed xx

I dont own any scales because Im a serial weigher. But I do weigh myself at my mums every Sunday just to see how Im getting on...
Even thought I can never remember what her scales said the week before, I just like to see them read lower and lower lol.
I weigh myself at my friends house everytime Im there as his scales weigh almost 3/4 a stone lighter since my daughter jumped on them lol.
I find the more Ive lost the more I feel I can do this and if I've hardly lost it spurs me on to try harder, so it does help me :)

Cracking up, everyday when I weigh myself first thing in the morning (which is when I weigh myself on my actual weigh in day) I'm a lb lighter than last week. I've just weighed myself now and am 3.5lbs heavier. I haven't gone over my syns once since last week :( Freaking me out! God damn the scales and my inability to ignore them until weigh in day.

I was, even had mum hide the scales at one time because it peeved me off something shocking when I seen I'd gained during the week even though by weigh in day I'd actually lost.

I usually weigh myself on a Tuesday morning before I go to class so I kinda know if I'm gonna be disappointed or not but try my hardest not to. I'll stick to SW scale results, lol.

I gave my consultant my scales last week but still had a peak on the works scales and my mums-my mums said I'd lost 1.5lb a few hours b4 sw weigh in so I went in expecting that and lost 4!!! Lesson learnt-I'm gonna try my v v best not to peak this week xx

i used to weight myself three times a day! i even weighted myself before class and my scales said id gained! went to class and id lost 4lb i later found out that the scales i had were pretty inaccurate so i binned them lol

First thing at morning, last thing at night *lol* x

Lol! xxx
Wish I hadn't weighed this morning though - I appear to be 2 UP grrrr

I was 1lb up after 2 days of serious exercise....pffft, keep going with the head down, and all may be well by Wednesday *lol* x

ME!!
I am new here just in the 2nd week of my diet.
I had a good loss after the first week and am now getting a little obsessive!!
Unfortunately I have gained today which has really upset me. I am 4 days away from official weigh day so might have to get my husband to hide the scales only returning them for half an hour on a wednesday morning!!

catkin69 said:
ME!!
I am new here just in the 2nd week of my diet.
I had a good loss after the first week and am now getting a little obsessive!!
Unfortunately I have gained today which has really upset me. I am 4 days away from official weigh day so might have to get my husband to hide the scales only returning them for half an hour on a wednesday morning!!

Sounds like a good idea

I've got worse since getting to target. Suppose I'm so worried about getting big again :( really wish I could stop and just enjoy what I've achieved

mrs big b I am exactly the same! I am also at target never weighed myself whilst losing, but now I struggle to keep within the target band. I keep bobbing under, so I need to know so that I can eat a little more before weigh in. I weigh in every week as I am on the social team. Maintaining is harder than others think really. I also dont want to go back to where I was, its been hard work!

mrs big b I am exactly the same! I am also at target never weighed myself whilst losing, but now I struggle to keep within the target band. I keep bobbing under, so I need to know so that I can eat a little more before weigh in. I weigh in every week as I am on the social team. Maintaining is harder than others think really. I also dont want to go back to where I was, its been hard work!

Well I committed the mortal 'syn' yesterday of weighing, seeing I was 2 pounds up and then thinking 'sod it' and well I am trying to put yesterday behind me......lol.
Haven't dared go near them today but they are sat in the bathroom waiting.................:eek:

stivesliz said:
Well I committed the mortal 'syn' yesterday of weighing, seeing I was 2 pounds up and then thinking 'sod it' and well I am trying to put yesterday behind me......lol.
Haven't dared go near them today but they are sat in the bathroom waiting.................:eek:

Don't do it!
In a serial weighed but so far I haven't fallen off the wagon if I've seen a gain

Back