Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I have always been a serial weigher but am desperately trying to resist my urges as i only started SW on saturday and i dont want to jinx it.

I just hope my weigh in on saturday morning isnt a dissapointment :/

I do it! i admit it i stand on my scales im sure 5-6 a day if not more cant help it doesnt make me feel any better but i do it x

I confess.... I too am a serial weigher.... weigh myself when i first get up.. when i come in from work... and just before bed!! Weigh in days are worse and i get weighed whenever i go upstairs.... I also use the wii board to weigh myself after I've excersied to compare to the day before. I don't need to weigh my clothes I wear to weigh in as i found the lightest set that I had the first time I went, and just wear them every week.....lol. Obsessed!!

me...me...me! :)

I always have been and always will be a serial weigher, and I just can't help myself :)

I use them to track my weight loses (doh, what else would you use them for!), and if the scales aren't going down when they should be, then I make sure I look at my food diary to make sure that I've been doing all that I should have been....if that makes any sense!

Paula xx

I caved in this morning after my wife jumped on the scales and just had to know if any weight had moved.

And well according to my scales 4lb down but im not sure how accurate they are against my group scales so am still unsure if i actually have lost anything lol

I was a serial weigher and my mood would depend on the outcome of the scales. It started taking over my life so i chucked them in the bin

Last edited:
My name is bexiboo87, and I have a weighing addiction!!!

My scales broke so I can't use them anymore but I do use the Wii Fit too much.

I have tried to limit myself and my mid way weigh in is on a Tuesday as I WI on Thursdays.

If I have had more syns than I'm meant to on a day or two then I am pretty much weighing myself everyday!!! Like this week!!!

I weigh myself morning and night everyday but i don't really take it to heart, my consultant says some people are ok at weighing at home and can use it as a tool to get back on track whereas others will use any negativety to justify falling off the wagon . I just like to see the numbers go down :) I also know that i weigh 4lbs more in the evening so I would never go to a night meeting if i missed my morning one.

I'm a scales addict but gave them to my consultant last night,just have to avoid my mums and the set at work.

Hello my fellow serial weighers, just want to check with you guys...I'm weighing in at the minute as 11stone 13.75lbs. Last week I was 11 stone 12 when I weighed in, my official weigh in isn't until Sunday, I'm just wondering based on your experience...how early/late in your week do you notice if there's a difference, either positive or negative.
I'm really freaking out at the moment that I've ballsed up somewhere or that I'm going up again, I know this is exactly why we shouldn't weigh ourselves all the time but I can't help it.

Hello my fellow serial weighers, just want to check with you guys...I'm weighing in at the minute as 11stone 13.75lbs. Last week I was 11 stone 12 when I weighed in, my official weigh in isn't until Sunday, I'm just wondering based on your experience...how early/late in your week do you notice if there's a difference, either positive or negative.
I'm really freaking out at the moment that I've ballsed up somewhere or that I'm going up again, I know this is exactly why we shouldn't weigh ourselves all the time but I can't help it.

Oh I do love spouting stats ha ha!
This is how I go - I go to class on a Tuesday, have a treat on Tuesday night. generally go up a couple of pounds the next day etc etc. I usually get back to my Tuesday weight around Saturday but its not really til the Tuesday that it drops. I wouldnt worry babe - it takes a week to kick in I'm sure.

I actually sound like a mad person in this post but I'm not................I think xxxx

Back