Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I pretty much weigh every morning religiously, i find it helps keep me focussed although i would deffinately say its become a bit of an addicition, the batteries went on them the other day and i skipped weigh in that week as i had been a bit naughty but mostly as i had no idea what to expect! Awful i know......

I find usually that i see a small loss most mornings which really helps me to be motivated for the day to keep it going so i can get the same rush the next morning. I guess everyone has there own way of keeping themselves motivated.....

Putting my certificates on the fridge is another one that has worked a treat too :)

At least with my obsessive weighing, I can expect to have STS tomorrow :cry: x

Are you supposed to get certificates, we never have them only the wee stickies for your book .. feel deprived lol :cry:

We get a sticker for our books and a certificate to match each sticker......i'd imagine this must surely be the way for most groups but it may depend on you consultant......doesn't hurt to ask about it though :)

I've really got to stop it. I got myself in a right state thinking I'd gained and had had a 100% week and I maintained this week which I'm more than happy with seeing I'm at target :) it affects my moods all week I've got to break the habit :)

You should also get a certificate! x

Ive been to this group before when I lost 5 stones and there have never been certificates.. shame I think it would be a nice reminder of your achievement.

I weigh myself far too much but it does help keep me focussed. If I havent lost I try harder and if I have I am spurred on to do better. Only problem is if the scales hasnt gone down it does make me slightly tetchy with myself and can definately affect my mood that week.

One thing, Ive dropped potatoes, salt and coke zero this week and my weight seems to have dropped quite a bit unless those devilish scales are messin' with my head again lol ... weight in tonight we shall see! xx

At least with my obsessive weighing, I can expect to have STS tomorrow :cry: x

Nope, slight gain....+0.1/2lb. Granted it isn't a Massive gain, I just don't understand it, I have been good all week. I know I didn't manage to eat 10+ syns every day, and people have said I haven't eaten enough, but I though it was about eating until I was full and using superfree first :confused:

Ah well, next week's WI will be better - I've decided ;)

Hope everyone else gets the results they want :D
x

I weigh every morning, its just part of my daily routine now and I've stopped stressing over it and everyone telling me I should only weigh once a week, it is what it is and I'm happy weighing every morning.

My weekly weigh in is on a wed morning, so i tend to weigh myself before i go & then i have a rough idea myself & know what to expect.
Amy

Hehehe :D. Just got on the scales and I've gone down. All week I've sts or been wavering up or down by about quarter of a pound. This morning though, there is a definite drop. Hopefully, by wednesday, my wi day it'll be down more. I find it sort of empowers me to try harder when this happens. Not sure if I would if I didnt weigh at home :eek: xx

:scale: Me Too! :scale:

:scale: Although I do try to break the habit, but then go back to my beloved scales :scale:

Hehehe :D. Just got on the scales and I've gone down. All week I've sts or been wavering up or down by about quarter of a pound. This morning though, there is a definite drop. Hopefully, by wednesday, my wi day it'll be down more. I find it sort of empowers me to try harder when this happens. Not sure if I would if I didnt weigh at home :eek: xx

Well Im half a pound UP at the moment but have til Tuesday to sort it out. I have been following original with limited carbs and yesterday I did EE and had potatoes and have gone up half a pound. Back to original today and some prunes as a HEB choice lol x

I love weighing myself..before weeing, after weeing, before shower, after shower..before doing a dump..after...ok you get the idea.
It's fascinating to me..
If the scales show a loss, it motivates me to stay on track especially if I'd gone off the plan a bit and if they show a gain, then it also motivates me to do something about it in time for WI.

me!! i do it, all the time, i cant help myself and whats worse is, i know my scales arent weighin me properly so i keep jumping on and offf them all the time jsut to see what they say!!! its terrible... my friend hid them from me last time coz she thought i was going ott, everytime i went 2 the loo i was weighin myself... ahhhh!!!!

Well Im half a pound UP at the moment but have til Tuesday to sort it out. I have been following original with limited carbs and yesterday I did EE and had potatoes and have gone up half a pound. Back to original today and some prunes as a HEB choice lol x

It's probably just the bulk of food. I seemed to eat loads yesterday. Today has been a not eating much day because I've been out shopping. I bet I've gone up in the morning :eek: xx

Me!!! I confess! :) Every morning and every night. I always lose 2lbs overnight!! I also weigh after I've got dressed on a Friday to see how much my clothes weigh before group!!!! Very unhealthy I know.

I have been known to weigh different trousers/tops on the kitchen scales! Mind you that was when I did weight watchers and wasn't losing much at all. On sw TH most I've done is feel the weight in my hand :D

Back