Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

all these replies sound just like me

it's all I can do to go two days generally without jumping on the scales!

I think I managed two days last week where i didn't weigh...

Personally I think it's a good thing, it shows that you are motivated, keen to succeed, interested in your regime, goal driven, focussed and determined

and all the other management buzz-words

embrace it or be gone! LOL

I'm doing sw at home but seriously thinking of ditching the scales & making a weekly trip to Boots to get weighed. That way I won't be tempted to weigh mid weeek.

Omg hunca I LOVE your pic! lol

Oh heck, I do this all the time too..............I weigh without clothes than I stand with various outfit combos in my hands until I find the lightest. I'm not bonkers.................honest lol

I used to do that when I did WW, I wore the same outfit to group for about a year and would be in the queue removing as much extra wegith as possible socks, belts etc, I mean come on how much does a pair of socks weigh haha

I've done my usual! Weighing the day before my weight in!
I'm keeping on track, so happy with that!

Meeee! I try to limit myself to once every 3 days which is killer but when I was on a vlcd I'd weigh myself every day as I'd lose a pound a day especially at the start so I can understand how addictive it is!

I am a nightmare but have learned not to panic :) My worst day is WI day ... especially if I am working from home .... im popping on and off all day :)

L xxx

Yes, putting my hand up and confessing to be a serial weigher too!! Had my first official weigh in when I joined a class last week, but just haven't be enable to resist jumping on the scales at home at least once a day....with loads of fluctuating results! Probably doesn't help that my scales are as old as the hills and have seen better days....mainly due to my two kids very literally 'jumping' on them, lol, so will have to try and learn to wean myself off them ;-)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I weigh my self every morning and most evenings. makes me keen if i see a loss but puts me off my stride if i see a gain. this is to the nearest 1/4 pound so is pretty meaningless. I must stop it.............

I weigh myself a ridiculous amount. I feel it keeps me on track for a loss though - if my aim is 2lbs and a few days before I'm only down 1.5lb I'll make sure I mainly eat superspeed foods until weigh in and walk a bit more etc x

I am also a CEREAL weigher. Especially for my kids. There is no need for fat children.

I am going to weigh today and see how this week is going, after I ate Trifle!! Oooops

Little old me has been having a 100% stick to the plan week and I'm tempted to hop on my scales and see how it's going but I won't let myself... mainly due to me being on that time of the month and just knowing I'll burst into tears at what I see. lol

I weighed in at 13st 4lb this morning, was 13st 6lb on Thursday so I'm hoping, that as I'm on track with a 100% week so far that I could see a 3lb loss for Thursday. I am secretly hoping for a 4lb but don't want to get my hopes up!

Back