Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well last Tuesday I weighed 13.5 and a half on my scales and after hogfest ( a very naughty Friday and Saturday due to time of the month ) yesterday I was FOUR POUNDS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I have been ultra good yesterday and today and am hoping by some miracle tonight that my gain wont be that bad, but I think we all know that that's not gonna happen lol x

stivesliz said:
Well last Tuesday I weighed 13.5 and a half on my scales and after hogfest ( a very naughty Friday and Saturday due to time of the month ) yesterday I was FOUR POUNDS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I have been ultra good yesterday and today and am hoping by some miracle tonight that my gain wont be that bad, but I think we all know that that's not gonna happen lol x

You never know, I think I could have reversed the damage from my binge! Stay positive you can do it :)

I am actually ok with it because I deserve a gain but just wish I hadnt been so naughty. Am glad I weighed though because it made me get back on it. Am sure the birds stopped singing and the sky went black when I saw the damage I had done lolololo x

Lmao that made me chuckle :) I'm the same as you, the world ends when it's not going how you want it but as we're serial weighers it just gives us the motivation we need.
Starting to think part of my gain this morning was possibly water retention after all the alcohol and then the big greasy (yet amazing) meal probably didn't help!
Had my last wee weigh before bed and I'm 10st 7.75. Seeing that shows me there's no reason why I can't pull of a loss this week :) just gotta keep going!
Really want to be in the 9s by mid June at latest!

im going to see if my wii fit works....I need to know what I weigh

No joke I step on them every single time I go to the loo! It's ridiculous but I think if helps me.

I am trying to reduce my weigh in times, i managed to go for four days in a row, and then the Wii Fit told me off for not weighing in more regular! At least my BMI has lowered now to the point that it is visible on the screen!

I am the same as this time last week, so I need to double my efforts to get down by tomorrow evening!

prior to going out for my 3 course meal last night I had 3 options-
1. Throw scales in the bin - but that would be a waste of money
2. Give them to my husband to 'hide' but I am crafty and he wants a quiet life.
3. Remove the battery so I couldnt use them - I tried this and couldnt get it out.

So I took all of the above as a sign from above to carry on weighing lol x

All_about_the_climb said:
No joke I step on them every single time I go to the loo! It's ridiculous but I think if helps me.

But don't all those steps count towards exercise :lol:!

I weigh almost very time I go to the loo also! I am a serial weighed. My consultant tells me off, but so far it's not held me back from my weight loss

Out of interest (roughly) what is everyone's weight fluctuation from before breakfast to after to as close after dinner as you weigh?
I ask because I've just weighed in 4.5lbs heavier than this morning...unimpressed. In saying that I did have a big jacket potato which sits pretty heavy. It best be down before bedtime

I gain at least 2 pounds in the course of the day so my main weigh in time is forst thing in the morning. I have. Just taken the batteries out of the scales now though - hoping it will make it easier to stick to plan for the week, we shall see.

Back