Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I've had to ask other half to hide the scales. I was getting very downhearted because I was getting on them every day!! Determined to only weigh in once a week from now on and told Dan no matter how much I nag, ask, moan...he is NOT to get them back out for me!

Well the scales don't lie! sts - I think if I had weighed in on Monday after my high syn weekend it would have been more depressing as I would have seen a gain.

I've had to ask other half to hide the scales. I was getting very downhearted because I was getting on them every day!! Determined to only weigh in once a week from now on and told Dan no matter how much I nag, ask, moan...he is NOT to get them back out for me!

Aww not fair. I asked my partner to hide our scales and only let me on them once a week but he just said that I am an adult and hsould be able to conrtol myself. Will someone hide my scales? haha

I really find that having my scales helps me-I'm getting better at not weighing more than once a day but am on them 1st thing every morning x

Emmamb said:
I really find that having my scales helps me-I'm getting better at not weighing more than once a day but am on them 1st thing every morning x

Now i have reduced my weighing to a few Times a week i find it actually helps me keep on track i came back off hols 5 lb heavier as i weighed when i got back and so ive been back on plan 100% and this morn i only am 1lb heavier than before i went away weigh in on mon so we shall see how its gone

Fingers crossed-my mum put 10lb on whilst away for a fortnight!
Her scales are her enemy and really don't help her-if my scales say a loss I try and push myself to keep it off till weigh day,if they say a gain il look through what I've eaten then increase my fluid intake to try my best to pull it back.
My mum however will be really happy 3 days before weigh in cos her scales say a 3lb loss,she lets things slip a bit then moans when she only loses a lb come weigh day x

I'm like you Emma, no matter what the scales motivate me...if it isn't a big loss or sts showing I freak and am super good. If it shows a good loss I'm still good as I always want more haha!
Really annoyed with myself as I had a burger and white bap for lunch at the school bbq. Hoping it doesn't hurt too much, have worked out it should be 15 syns which I know is within my allowance but it's too high for my liking.

Jenna88 said:
I'm like you Emma, no matter what the scales motivate me...if it isn't a big loss or sts showing I freak and am super good. If it shows a good loss I'm still good as I always want more haha!
Really annoyed with myself as I had a burger and white bap for lunch at the school bbq. Hoping it doesn't hurt too much, have worked out it should be 15 syns which I know is within my allowance but it's too high for my liking.

Im like that too i got really mad the other week when i had a high syn bacon butty on a White bap i could have had a syn Free one at home

Oh dear! This is terrible! I'm on holiday and thre are no scales in the bathroom. I'm being extra good but the first thing I'll do when I get home is jump on the scales :)

There will be no justice in the world if I've not gone down!

Xx

Agh ladies, I'm at my wits end. I'm a) as usual obsessed with the scales and b) convinced SW is driving me slowly insane.

One minute I'm on the scales/looking in the mirror thinking wow, how far I've come..the next I'm on the scales/looking in the mirror feeling totally $hit because I look a certain way or weigh a certain amount.
PLEASE tell me I'm not on my own with this.

I weigh myself every morning, I'm doing SW online by the way, so I have to weigh myself!! I find that by weighing myself daily, I can get to grips with my bodies fluctuations!! I don't worry if my weight goes up or down as long as come weigh in day I haven't gained ;). I've lost nearly 2 stone since March so I must be doing something right :)

Actually freaking! I appear to have put 3lbs on in 2 days. I don't think my weight has ever gone up by that much since starting. Not even when I've been out at the weekend, yet here I am, sticking to plan and bam! Ahhhh! I'm genuinely so annoyed and confused that I haven't been able
To get back to sleep and I woke up 2 hours ago at 3am!

Back