Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Lol. I think I'm ok if I can't see them, which is good! Must remember to move them tonight so I'm not tempted in the morning!

The problem is the love hate relationship - we love them when they show a loss and hate them when we have gained. I've not been on mine yet today and hope to resist all day!

I am officially 'out of scale control'!

Have now found myself weighing in in 4 different sets of scales weekly. Every thurs (weigh day) I get on my old battered set if scales, my wii, my mums ww scales then go to class for official weigh in!
I think I'm beyond help :-/

linzipinzi said:
I am officially 'out of scale control'!

Have now found myself weighing in in 4 different sets of scales weekly. Every thurs (weigh day) I get on my old battered set if scales, my wii, my mums ww scales then go to class for official weigh in!
I think I'm beyond help :-/

Omgosh I thought I was bad with just the one set haha!

My scales were a little more pleasant this morning but I was still 0.25lbs heavier than I was on weigh in! It may disappear before Sunday!

I know the feeling, Jenna, I'm 1/2lb up from my WI on Monday. Am really hoping that my hard work this week will pay off on Monday. I'm so desperate for a decent loss before I fly to South Africa on Monday night because I know it'll keep me on the straight and narrow...

Miss_Corset said:
I know the feeling, Jenna, I'm 1/2lb up from my WI on Monday. Am really hoping that my hard work this week will pay off on Monday. I'm so desperate for a decent loss before I fly to South Africa on Monday night because I know it'll keep me on the straight and narrow...

Omg you're abandoning us? Lol! It's such a pain when you know you've been 100% yet aren't getting the result you deserve! Grrr!

Hi all I too weigh myself a bit too much!! This is only my first week back on SW and I am trying to only weigh myself mid week and then every Tuesday morning-I'm doing this from home! I did my mid week weigh in this morning and scales are saying a 5lb loss. I know not to take this on board as on Tuesday it could say completely differently!!

Definitely finding it hard not weighing myself every morning especially as the scales are sitting below the bathroom sink! Do you all weigh yourselves everyday??

IWantToBeAYummyMummy! said:
Hi all I too weigh myself a bit too much!! This is only my first week back on SW and I am trying to only weigh myself mid week and then every Tuesday morning-I'm doing this from home! I did my mid week weigh in this morning and scales are saying a 5lb loss. I know not to take this on board as on Tuesday it could say completely differently!!

Definitely finding it hard not weighing myself every morning especially as the scales are sitting below the bathroom sink! Do you all weigh yourselves everyday??

I wish I just weighed every day lol...no word of a lie I weigh EVERYtime I go to the toilet. It's ridiculous and completely obsessive but I can't help it!

I shall definitely keep my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday!

Omg every time?! I used to do that when I done slimming world before but I used to get so disappointed at weigh in when it wasn't what I was expecting. Do you do slimming world at home or do you go to classes?

IWantToBeAYummyMummy! said:
Omg every time?! I used to do that when I done slimming world before but I used to get so disappointed at weigh in when it wasn't what I was expecting. Do you do slimming world at home or do you go to classes?

I do it at home, I signed up for a 3 month membership online in march but obviously that's run out now.
Have to say that even though I found sw online pretty useless I have to say if I hadn't of been paying for it I probably never would have stuck it out if I hadn't of paid for it.

Have you much to lose? I can't see if you have stats or not as I'm on my phone.

I'm on my phone too, prefer using main site tho. Em I need to lose 14lb to be in the right weight bracket and have a healthy BMI though I would like to lose another stone on top of that to be prepregnancy weight. What about you? How much have you lost so far?

Omg you're abandoning us? Lol! It's such a pain when you know you've been 100% yet aren't getting the result you deserve! Grrr!

Lol. Yep! I'm flying to South Africa on Monday night and back home on Thursday afternoon. Same again the following week but just in London for a conference. Nightmare for the plan!!!

I woke up at 5am this morning and weighed myself, said I lost 1lb. Went back to bed, got up again at 7:30 and put on half a pound! How is that even possible?! Lol

Back