Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Now you're talking haha!
Well I still hate mine, more than I've ever hated any inanimate object before. Little f****ers. I'm out tomorrow night, granted I still have like 80 syns from this week left but obviously that is not going to help this weeks weigh in, granted I'm not sure it can get any worse.

Jenna - I fell foul of my scales disease yesterday - had a sneaky weigh, had gained 2 pounds......................so went and had 3 ( small) bars of chocolate and some fish and chips.

Now THIS is when we shouldn't do it :break_diet:

Jenna - I fell foul of my scales disease yesterday - had a sneaky weigh, had gained 2 pounds......................so went and had 3 ( small) bars of chocolate and some fish and chips.

Now THIS is when we shouldn't do it :break_diet:

Oh no :(

I'm still being bloody good even though mine are being HORRIBLE.

Also, please tell me you are watching the tennis right now? I can't cope, it's too exciting.

the only thing I tried my scales but they are highly inaccurate on carpet or hard tile floor lol.
Plus my consultant tells us all of in group if we attempt to weigh ourselves!

Benneteau is playing like a demon, Sarah! I want him to win sooo bad

Aww I'm so gutted for him. He did SO well! If his knee/thigh hadn't started playing up I think he might have done it. It would have left the tournament wide open with Federer and Nadal both out! Will be interesting to see how Murray gets on tomorrow. He's been playing pretty well so far. I managed to get tickets for the women's semi finals at Wimbledon last year but didn't get any this time. The atmosphere on centre court was AMAZING!!

I used to. I used to weigh myself 10 times a day sometimes and I became obsessed and it started to control me. So I threw out the scales. It was liberating. I still weigh myself at the gym once a month (sometimes more) just to make sure I am on track. But now, weight doesn't really mean anything to me. If I have an off plan meal and some cocktails, I can put on 7lbs over night. I know it isn't real weight, but if I see it on the scale, my heart sinks a bit. So I just don't look at it. I know I et clean 90% of the time and I workout a lot and I know I am healthy - so that is all that counts,

I admire you very much for this xxxxx

Well done, Jenna! :) Maybe you should be hungover more often! lol

I was crap at resisting this week and weighed every day Tues-Fri and I was mostly showing a 1lb gain. But I stayed off them over the weekend and I got a 3lb loss this morning! That really should show me that getting on every day doesn't help because it doesn't give you any indication of what will happen on WI day! At least I'll be in South Africa from this evening so will be away from scales 'til Friday morning!!

Miss_Corset said:
Well done, Jenna! :) Maybe you should be hungover more often! lol

I was crap at resisting this week and weighed every day Tues-Fri and I was mostly showing a 1lb gain. But I stayed off them over the weekend and I got a 3lb loss this morning! That really should show me that getting on every day doesn't help because it doesn't give you any indication of what will happen on WI day! At least I'll be in South Africa from this evening so will be away from scales 'til Friday morning!!

Woohoo that's amaze! Have a fab time (as fab as you can given that it's work related lol )

Mine were down to 12.4 on Wednesday, 12.5 for weigh in on Saturday and this morning they're back up to 12.6!!!!! Grrrr!!

Back