Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well I only technically work on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays so it's like a whole working week rammed into those 3 days.

My problem is that I have a chippy and a chinese literally a minute's walk from my house :cry:and my god, I love love love fish and chips lol! x

Argh that must be torture! I've managed to mostly resist takeaways since starting SW, instead we're going to our local a lot where I can have pints of tap water with lemon and they do a syn free cajun chicken salad which is lush! xx

I weigh myself 3-4 times a day! It really motivates me and helps me to stay on track, or tells me that I need to be really good for a few days to get back on track. I don't care at all about getting a surprise in group - for me the buzz comes from standing on the scales in the morning and seeing how much they have changed since the day before.

vodpod said:
I weigh myself 3-4 times a day! It really motivates me and helps me to stay on track, or tells me that I need to be really good for a few days to get back on track. I don't care at all about getting a surprise in group - for me the buzz comes from standing on the scales in the morning and seeing how much they have changed since the day before.

I get a great buzz from weighing every morning it really keeps me focused xx

I can't stop getting on the blooming things either! Drives me mad... I go in the bathroom and I te myself not to do it but I can't help myself! I fluctuate so much too depending on what I have eaten.... Really stresses me out!!!

I get a great buzz from weighing every morning it really keeps me focused xx

I get a great feeling from watching that BMI score creep down on the WiiFit. from 43 to 32 :)

The weight does fluctuate massively on a daily basis though. I weigh in on a wed evening. I have gone from being two pounds over my previous week on the tuesday night, to a three pound loss by late afternoon of the wed, both weighs done on the wii fit.

gazter said:
I get a great feeling from watching that BMI score creep down on the WiiFit. from 43 to 32 :)

The weight does fluctuate massively on a daily basis though. I weigh in on a wed evening. I have gone from being two pounds over my previous week on the tuesday night, to a three pound loss by late afternoon of the wed, both weighs done on the wii fit.

Wow! That's a massive achievement! I hop on my scales every morning despite knowing I shouldn't. Never weigh in the evenings though - too depressing! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Despite saying I never do it, I actually jumped on the scales before I went to class today. I needed to lose 1lb to get down into the next stone bracket & couldnt wait to see!! See what you people have done to me? Lol.

(yes I did get there too. Lost 2 lbs!) :)

Wow! That's a massive achievement! I hop on my scales every morning despite knowing I shouldn't. Never weigh in the evenings though - too depressing! Lol x

I weighed this morning and i had increased *three pounds* since the same time yesterday. A couple of hours later, a visit to the little boys room, and i am quite sure it has all gone again :)

Oh gosh I weigh myself every morning as soon as I wake up have been doing it for years!! Oh dear though it's only ever that one time then I go on my merry way till next morning x

Miss_Corset said:
Oh my gosh, exciting times in the scale saga this morning - 10st 11lbs! Really hope it stays like that til Tuesday! xx

Yay... :)

I must admit that i weigh myself every morning. Currently cant make class so my official weigh in day is on a tuesday(when i go to boots lol), as my bathroom scales can be temperamental but today made me feel a little smug lol, cant wait to get the proper read out in a few days time!

I get weighed about 5 times a day :0 I can't help it the scales are next to my bed! However today I hate them it's my official weigh in tomorrow and I got weighed and it's a lb on this morning I don't get weighed till 6 so it'll be a least 2 lb on by then :( don't know why I've been dead good! Stupid scales was seriously thinking over not eating much today and tomorrow but that's not staying on plan!! Stupid scales am making a decision to banish them to a cupboard no more everyday weighing!

timtim said:
I get weighed about 5 times a day :0 I can't help it the scales are next to my bed! However today I hate them it's my official weigh in tomorrow and I got weighed and it's a lb on this morning I don't get weighed till 6 so it'll be a least 2 lb on by then :( don't know why I've been dead good! Stupid scales was seriously thinking over not eating much today and tomorrow but that's not staying on plan!! Stupid scales am making a decision to banish them to a cupboard no more everyday weighing!

I totally feel your pain - I'm addicted to my scales and weighing the day before WI is sometimes do demotivating. You never know what the scales will show tomorrow though, so don't give up just yet :)

Oh bless you, Liz :( Sounds like you need a bit of a shake up to get back in the zone and back on plan. It's not easy, I know...

Maybe have a look 'round the internet for some new recipes to get you excited about the plan again then do a big shop so you've got plenty of super free to keep you going so you're less tempted to snack on the wrong things?

xx

Ah - I weighed this morning on my own and the official ones and had lost a pound and a half so looking back I was not as naughty as I thought xxxx

You're right though - am going to do some serious hunting around for new things to keep me focussed! x

Back