Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I've been back from a week in France only a couple of hours and I've been on the scales already lol ..... not looking too bad so far, fingers crossed!!!

i'm pretty confident for weigh in this week after my sneaky home checks.

It's ok if the sticky puds weigh 1lb each, the way my consultant goes on you'd have thought i'd lost the 3 stone from my head! "you've really lost it from your face" yes, because before i was a freak who dragged her head on the floor because it weighed too much for my neck to support it... (yes, i get grumpy at the face comment, it's the one you make when you can't see a difference!) i suppose it's better than mums "your feet look slimmer" haha

I gave in and weighed my self this morning. its TOTM and ive gained back 1 lb of the 3 i had lost so far this week :( i was so happy as well

I wish I could keep away from them. I can't. A week is such a longtime to wait, and it's even worse if it's bad news. I get on a day or two beforehand, so I have a rough idea of which way it's going.

Morning weigh in today is showing a good loss on track for official weigh in! :) I'm a serial weigher and I'm an unrepentant one at that! hehe

I've decided I feel guilty about everything else, so I'm going to stop feeling guilty about getting on the scales everyday. I'm an adult, I can choose to get on them if I want :cool:

well i weighed myself this morning and i was down 4lbs on my scales, got to group and i had lost 6lbs :) amazing. shows my scales are wrong, but if they show a loss atleast i know its a loss. People may think im crazy for weighing my self morning and night, and sometimes inbetween but i like to see the numbers go down, yes I know it flucuates so I will weigh more of an evening than morning but the losses spur me on. and gains make me work harder.

remember though, just because you dont like hwats on your scales now, doesnt mean you wont have lost come WI

lol Jens youll have lost if youve been good.

oh no, my scales are actually rubbish. I've been told the underfloor heating makes them weigh differently (so if it is on/off the scales read differently) and if they get moved slightly, they can weigh completely differently. they're my mum's scales I borrow, but she didn't tell me that they were so tempremental. I wasn't referring to what they read. not been on for a couple of days.

We have a set of scales that weigh around 3stone under your actual weight, sometimes when I want to pretend I'm thin I hop on those lol

We have a set of scales that weigh around 3stone under your actual weight, sometimes when I want to pretend I'm thin I hop on those lol

Love the fact someone else does this - my best friend has a set of scales in her bathroom which has carpet, and it makes me 7 stone, which is always a novelty!

Back