Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

my scales are the same, move them and they measure a total different weight! really annoying, theyve been moved today and hence im up 5lbs since wednesdays weigh in, cant see me have gaining that much! i have been super good lol. ill have to move them around to their normal position and weigh again in the morning and see how they say. scales ar not my friend today :(

ah, mine say i've lost 4lbs since wednesday. i now appear to have picked up a tummy bug so maybe that'll be an actuality... it hasn't stopped me eating though

I weigh myself everyday and i dont care who knows LOL. I cant help it but i dont see it as a problem as the only weight i take into account is my weekly weight, I just like to see in the week whats happening!!

Well i've beaten my own personal record today, I weighed in 8 times in 30 minutes. I dont know quite what I expected to happen, but it made me feel better before weigh in. Plus I weigh in at home in kg's not stones, so I never quite know what the SW scales will say.... unless I look at an online conversion chart :D

my scales are the same, move them and they measure a total different weight! really annoying, theyve been moved today and hence im up 5lbs since wednesdays weigh in, cant see me have gaining that much! i have been super good lol. ill have to move them around to their normal position and weigh again in the morning and see how they say. scales ar not my friend today :(

Keep moving them till you get the weight you want. No diet needed. :)

Mine went down from Saturday to Sunday (when I had a burger!!) but up from Sunday to today, so we're not friends at the moment :p

I had a lovely surprise with my morning sneaky peek, i got down to 75.5kg. I have been battling with the 76.5-79kg range for weeks now, getting myself all worked up that the diet wasnt working (eating iced fingers and panini's doesnt help!), but hey presto, two proper 100% days and the numbers go down. lol. Trying to hold onto that motivation for the rest of the week, I want to be a good 75.0kg by saturday WI!

(incase you're wandering, my scales only do kg's, so I can't directly compare to my numbers from official WI unless I'm keen enough to get my laptop out and find the converter tool thing on google!!)

I have put scales batteries on my shopping list and crossed them off several times this week...gah!

I had a lovely surprise with my morning sneaky peek, i got down to 75.5kg. I have been battling with the 76.5-79kg range for weeks now, getting myself all worked up that the diet wasnt working (eating iced fingers and panini's doesnt help!), but hey presto, two proper 100% days and the numbers go down. lol. Trying to hold onto that motivation for the rest of the week, I want to be a good 75.0kg by saturday WI!

(incase you're wandering, my scales only do kg's, so I can't directly compare to my numbers from official WI unless I'm keen enough to get my laptop out and find the converter tool thing on google!!)

Kg? I have a slide rule somewhere, for those of us born before 1980....
(kg to pounds is easy peasy, just multiply by 2.2)

natti_a said:
Well i've beaten my own personal record today, I weighed in 8 times in 30 minutes. I dont know quite what I expected to happen, but it made me feel better before weigh in. Plus I weigh in at home in kg's not stones, so I never quite know what the SW scales will say.... unless I look at an online conversion chart :D

Yep been there done that!! Breath in breath out!! No dif lol

My scales were nuts this morning! When I got back from Center Parcs yesterday afternoon I was 10.8 so I was thinking 10.7 was likely this morning. They just couldn't make up their mind! I was anywhere between 10.4 and 10.12! Gonna try them again tomorrow and see if I can get any sense out of them!

I really try not to weigh myself during the week but sometimes I just can't help it and need to know just how bad I've been over the weekend!! I do limit myself to only getting weighed first thing in the morning though.

Back