Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm .25lb over what I was on Tuesday when I had my WI and I'm going a day early this week so hoping for some weight to magically fall off today please!

Yesterday i had increased by a pound, now i am three pounds lighter, leaving me two down from last wednesday's weigh in.. Both measured at the same time of day (9am). A good sign.. Sixth months of uninterrupted losses...

i caved in an weighed yesterday :( REALLY gutted. both with giving in AND it says ive gained 3lb!!!! :sigh: :(:( Ive been 100% (except the night after i weighed i had few party food)

Ive started gym ever other day too, so really hope i loose!

I'm a serial weigher!!
Every morning without fail.
I go to the loo like clockwork so straight after the bathroom I go and weigh myself.

I love it. Its the only thing thats kept me motivated to keep losing.

It's such a daily routine for me my littlun gets the scales out for me haha

I'm a serial weigher!!
Every morning without fail.
I go to the loo like clockwork so straight after the bathroom I go and weigh myself.

I love it. Its the only thing thats kept me motivated to keep losing.

It's such a daily routine for me my littlun gets the scales out for me haha

Isnt that the point of children? To indoctrinate and condition them with all the neurosis, bad habits and opinions so they can carry the torch when we are gone?

My daughter thinks scales tell you how old you are, because when she stands on them they say 2! Haven't got the heart to break it to her that mummy is not really 16....

My scales have only just started going back down again from the weekend, only 0.8 kg over weigh in weight! eeeeek! I hope by Saturday to have got myself into a position to drop 1lb!

I can't help it, I am now a serial weigher. Down ever so slightly on yesterday but that'll do for me. The challenge will be tomorrow after I've been to the pub for dinner tonight!

Mine varied over 2 stone difference this morning depending on where i put them on the bathroom floor! Think I'll just wait until weigh in tonight!

I dont go to a group but when I did their official scales read the same as mine. I'm happy with mine and as long as they keep going down I'm happy :)

I weighed just before group and saw 6lb ON, went to group in a right grump only to find on the scales there I'd lost 2lb :) serves me right really...

Back