Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I am gonna avoid mine today LOL - dont ask!

Did you land face first in a chinese then go for a swim in a bucket of wine? lol! When's your wi day again? I always tell myself I won't weigh the day before WI as I want some form of surprise plus like today it could show me a lot lower than what I end up being...I still haven't managed to resist, in fact even when I eat utter CRAP I still want to know. Insane!

peacelily said:
Ooh hope it all goes well and you have a fab time. Was just wondering how your mum is doing as might have missed if you posted about her cos you were a bit worried she might not make it to the wedding? And if you get the chance a pic of the final look? Enjoy! :)

Hi hun, Thanks we are all in the lovely converted barn we are staying in now starting to get ready for the day! Mum is doing well, she still has a bit of pain but as long as she just has small portions she is ok. They diagnosed diverticulitis which luckily this time can be controlled with antibiotics and they seem to have done the job. She will be there but she won't be barn dancing! Haha I'm so excited I just want 11am to get here so we can get on our way! Will post a pic as soon as I can. We are out in the middle of nowhere so signal is a bit sketchy! X

ScarlettStar86 said:
Hi hun, Thanks we are all in the lovely converted barn we are staying in now starting to get ready for the day! Mum is doing well, she still has a bit of pain but as long as she just has small portions she is ok. They diagnosed diverticulitis which luckily this time can be controlled with antibiotics and they seem to have done the job. She will be there but she won't be barn dancing! Haha I'm so excited I just want 11am to get here so we can get on our way! Will post a pic as soon as I can. We are out in the middle of nowhere so signal is a bit sketchy! X

Have a lovely day x

ScarlettStar86 said:

Ooh I went to a wedding in a barn with barn dancing 2 weeks ago in derby, it was fab! Enjoy Hun! Xx

Have a greeeeeeat day mandie! :D xx

well didnt weight since yesterday when they said i was 3 up from weigh in.... they now say 1.5lb down :) hope it sticks or gets lower ;)

stivesliz said:
What are scales? Are they those things in the bathroom?

Yes, the things you weigh yourself on to check you're losing weight xx

1.5lbs off...half a pound away from my 3.5stone award and 1lb away from the next stone bracket. Aghhhh, I can just tell being so close (and yet so far) is going to make me obsessive this week (until I go to Dublin :) )

well done :) was it what you was expecting??

Im -4lb this morning! will change later though always gets my hopes up.

Im back and my god I'm hanging! Constant stream of wine from 2pm till 1am....I will be avoiding my scales for the forseeable! Anyway had an amazing day, my brother and his new wife looked beautiful, so in love and happy it was the best day! Will upload a pic later as currently travelling home so not got enough signal to attach one now x

I'm never weighing before weigh in again. I weighed myself yesterday and got in a right tizz cos I was the same as last week. Today )( official weigh in) I'd lost 3 lb. I spent hours yesterday going through my food diaries trying to work out where I'd gone wrong but it was a waste of time cos I hadn't.

I'm never weighing before weigh in again. I weighed myself yesterday and got in a right tizz cos I was the same as last week. Today )( official weigh in) I'd lost 3 lb. I spent hours yesterday going through my food diaries trying to work out where I'd gone wrong but it was a waste of time cos I hadn't.

You are right, frequent weigh ins should be left to us lunatics...

Back