Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Exactly. Jenna your muscles are just thinking "****! More impact! Call in the reserves!" and clinging to fluid. Retaining water also means bloating so really hun, it is temporary, just look at it as another part of the process and be assured it will settle down soon.

I am a serial weigher!! Only problem is that my scales NEVER read the same as the ones at class! I started at 11.7 (by my scales) and 11.5 by theirs!! Now mine tell me I have lost 6.5lb and theirs say 3.5! Can't win!!

Aaaaaaaaah! Been avoiding them last couple of days as I was convinced I wouldn't like what I saw- last weigh on Tuesday eve was 12st2 ,last official weigh in amount but it always dips midweek then rises again so I wasn't hopeful. Anyway gave in this morning......11st12! :D that's my 1 stone award back if it stays there! (but it wont)

Yay Scarlett that's fab! Well my scales are c&£@s as I'm weighing tomorrow! I was 9dt 0.5 this morning and I would need another 0.5 to get my 3.5st! So annoying as earlier in the week they showed me an 8! Part of me thinks after this weigh in I may try and avoid them for a week...may need a buddy though!

It's just that I don't want what I see on the scales to alter my attitude to going to the gym...aiming for my 4th day this week and then ill take tomorrow and Sunday off

I'm up for being your scales avoidance buddy - at least I'll try! I was +1 on yesterday today. Still down 2 from last week, but I really want 3 to kickstart the countdown to Christmas! x

I WI on Monday so will start my abstinence then. It's going to be really hard - they're definitely going to be out of sight. It's become such a habit now, although strangely when I was away, I didn't think about it at all, so I guess I just have to get myself into the right mindset!

Back on the scales today!
Missed last weeks WI, and at WI last night I'd put on 2lb.....so I am on my 12 week countdown to Xmas....no turning back now!!

gazter said:
omg... Best sneaky weigh in ever :)

Two pounds down on weigh in. This puts me half a pound over my seven stone award, a pound and a half from my *century* and two pounds from my *TARGET*!!!!

Let's see what happens between now and official weigh in on Wednesday!

Well done!!!

What happens when you reach 'target'? Do you stop becoming a serial weigher?

I never weighed at home during my journey. I must admit I weigh myself at home now just a couple of days before I go to group as then I know I am still within target band. I dont want to start paying again and I am towards to lowest end of my band! :)

Jenna88 said:
Well done sheanin that's amazing!

The gym can officially kiss my a$$! Weighed before I went (baring in mind all I'd eaten today was my shreddies, banana, 2 apples and a bit of melon and pineapple) and was only 9st 1.75...I came home and was 9st 3.75! I hope the gym and my scales both DIE!

I know that feeling!!

Mr Scales says I'm 10st 9.6lbs...ooooh! Had a treat night last night (oodles of syns saved up and didnt even use them all, was v sensible)but will be my usual 100% self the rest of the week as normal. WI not til Thurs and my new implant decided to present me with another undue star week so will be fully prepared for a STS or teeny loss!

LOVE my scales! 4lbs off this week - I know it's exceptional because it's my first week back on plan, but I'm still ecstatic! I've now hidden the scales away and I'm going to try and resist them for as long as possible - hopefully 'til next Monday!!

Meh. Mine read 2lbs on this morning, mostly fluid I'd say cos I have another star week due to my implant *rolls eyes*, flippin thing gives me star week every other week for the first few months!

Anyway I'm blasting it with lots of water, lots of walking (I've done an hour today already - big walk around a sports arena this morning and just got back from walking to Tesco)and nice healthy food choices. Still gotta do shopping for this week but it'll all be superfree, free and lean meats! Even if I don't get a loss at least it'll have been a 100% week.

well shockingly mine say down 2lb. which i thought they would be +atleast 5lb lol.... gross but has anyone had an epic night out but ended up with head in toilet & having a loss at weighing? im not sure if that has helped me with not gaining lol

Back