Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I had a tumour removed earlier this year and was obsessed with how much less I would weigh without it. So I weighed myself twice a day for about 10 days and thats the worst I have ever been!!!! In the same way that after you have a baby you do the same because you want to see how much less you weigh now.

Miss_Corset said:
Well done, Liz!

Jenna - I'm kinda glad you gave in too! I was feeling really guilty. Can't believe the damn things said I was +1 up. Presuming it's stress because work is horrible this week. Sounds like it is for you too. The weekend can't come soon enough!!

This obviously means we can weigh as much as we like for the rest of the week since we've already spoilt it? Can we? Can we? Can we? Pleeeease!

Last edited:
That doesn't sound too encouraging Liz...

I weigh myself every time I go on the Wii Fit which is most days...

Scales are back to where they were on Monday now. Desperately want them to shift some by Monday! At a work strategy day today and there will be buffet but I'm going to make myself a salad instead. Yes, I will look like a weirdo but I'm not going to screw up a whole week of hard work for some soggy sandwiches! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Liz I really will be getting my pointy boots out you know!!!! Get off the scales (wagging finger at you, putting cross arms up as my little granddaughter would say) Only joking! :) :) :)

I am now anti-scales until my next weigh in, can't be bothered stressing myself out on top of everything else. Ended up having no option but to eat a couple of non SW meals today as I was out and my blood pressure was dipping low again (posted elsewhere about blacking out yesterday, can't remember if I did here). Felt so faint despite my usual coffee and hex hifi bars so boyfriend's mum pleaded with me to eat a bagel, so I did and felt better. Fast forward to the afternoon - still not home - and I began to feel myself getting weak again. My parents have a blood pressure monitor so dad checked mine and it was low again, so I ate lasagne with some chips (small portion and I was seriously ready to faint). So I have now had one official day 'off plan' but for good reasons. I know the low blood pressure is due to my implant/non stop star week...I'm drained! Have texted my C to ask for advice as know I need to plan my ass off this week to avoid a disappointment at WI.

I weigh myself throughtout the week to see where I'm at with my weight, to see how much I need to lose just as a bit of a guide, but I think it's best to weigh yourself to not weigh and give yourself a break at least one day just so you don't stress over it and if it's bad when you look at the scales next it might be better

Sheanin said:
I am now anti-scales until my next weigh in, can't be bothered stressing myself out on top of everything else. Ended up having no option but to eat a couple of non SW meals today as I was out and my blood pressure was dipping low again (posted elsewhere about blacking out yesterday, can't remember if I did here). Felt so faint despite my usual coffee and hex hifi bars so boyfriend's mum pleaded with me to eat a bagel, so I did and felt better. Fast forward to the afternoon - still not home - and I began to feel myself getting weak again. My parents have a blood pressure monitor so dad checked mine and it was low again, so I ate lasagne with some chips (small portion and I was seriously ready to faint). So I have now had one official day 'off plan' but for good reasons. I know the low blood pressure is due to my implant/non stop star week...I'm drained! Have texted my C to ask for advice as know I need to plan my ass off this week to avoid a disappointment at WI.

Sounds like a trip to doc might be in order hun, surely the implant shouldn't be affecting you that badly you faint! It might be worth a blood test just to check x

Sheanin said:

Poor you honey. Have you thought about the coil instead of the implant? I haven't had a period for almost 4 years - no side effects at all. It's totally changed my life. The pill was giving me 3-4 migraines a week, it was a nightmare.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back