Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Thanks so much hun, so pleased! xx

Woah! Go Sammy! I know its been a tough week for you so very well done for not going "sod it" when it would have been very easy to!

I've been avoiding the scales since weigh in knowing that my weekend was off plan. Just given in and wish I hadnt! Granted I had dinner at 7 and was still hungry and had a hexb to use so had bran flakes, but it was 4.5lbs up from official weigh in Thursday morning! I hope the majority of that gain is the food I've eaten but I'm not expecting good things Thursday purely cos of the weekend where I had no control of food for 2 days and gave in to a few wines too :(

Thanks ladies! Can't stop smiling right now! Mum is doing much better too so i'm really pleased! :) xx

I'm a serial weigher, more this week than any other week. The scales have not shown a loss since my WI day (Thurs). Just gains, Been 100% on plan. Why do i do it to myself?

Hi Jenna, you ok chick? Not seen you on here much last couple of days x

Well official weigh in this morning I'm 1lb up, about what I was expecting but when I jumped on scaled last night they were showing me 5lbs up! Glad that was food id just eaten weight! Back on it this week as really want to be seeing those 11s next week and getting back to my stone asap! 3lbs to go x

Last edited:
STS for the last couple of days on the house scales still 10st 1lb but they're being crazy lately apparently one second I'm 10st 1lb and step straight back on them and I'm 10st 6lb! And then on again and back to 10st 1lb :tongue:

Lol that's why they tell us not to use our own - I am guilty of doing it too​

I'm too much of a control freak when it comes to SW I can't help but not to :p

Back