Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Lol that was me yesterday morning after my night out on Friday cos they showed me 2lb lighter - i was out again last night but no food intake all alcohol - today they are showing only 1 off

Lol that was me yesterday morning after my night out on Friday cos they showed me 2lb lighter - i was out again last night but no food intake all alcohol - today they are showing only 1 off

I love a weigh in after a night out, someone once told me its because alcohol dehydrates you so much, but I'm not sure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think its right lol I drank loads on Friday and should really have drunk more water yesterday but didnt, then back out on the voddy last night oh dear

Im back up to 14st11lb this morning, which is what i wanted, just hope i stay there and dont lose any by weigh in or il be filling my pockets with lead weights lol.

Im back up to 14st11lb this morning, which is what i wanted, just hope i stay there and dont lose any by weigh in or il be filling my pockets with lead weights lol.

There used to be a target member at my group who used to a bit of cheating. So funny! She'd step on the scales and quickly jump off before it registered if it wasn't what was needed to keep within target range. She'd either remove clothes or add...one time she'd lost too much weight so put her boots back on. That wasn't enough so she grabbed her handbag. Still not enough so she grabbed mine lol!

I think my scales need new batteries as they're about a stone out. Will have to go on a battery hunt later.

There used to be a target member at my group who used to a bit of cheating. So funny! She'd step on the scales and quickly jump off before it registered if it wasn't what was needed to keep within target range. She'd either remove clothes or add...one time she'd lost too much weight so put her boots back on. That wasn't enough so she grabbed her handbag. Still not enough so she grabbed mine lol!

Yeah i could keep my shoes on this week and grab someones handbag lol

I have been known to eat a load of porridge before w i. It worked, boy that porridge was heavy, it weighed half a pound! Brought me back to minimum weight, although I would still have had a weeks grace. Just bobbed on now before I go to group and according to my scales I'm under and S W scales are usually half a pound lighter than mine. Thinking heavy coins in back pocket of jeans ha ha. Its a funny old world isnt it?

Bad habbit I've developed every morning.... don't know why I've started that as in know weight fluctuates etc. So addictive though and great to see any loss to keep me going!

As I thought, half pound under minimum. My c told me to increase me health extras. Well yes I will do, but I think a few drinks I have planned this weekend may do the trick as well ha ha

I will, just had a bath and sitting there thinking mmmmmmmmmm I have a chunky kit kat in the fridge I was given! On the other hand it may just start off cravings I had long since lost!!! What a flamin dilema!! :)

My dilemma tonight is - shall i stay away from the massive bar of galaxy calling my name or should I have a square ...... I know it wont just stop at one arghhh

Scales won't like me tomorrow. Had a hot dog and massive cupcake. Back on it first thing tomorrow with some super speed soup and possibly spag bol.

I havent weighed myself since wednesday. Going to give it a go tomorrow. I have been monitoring my calories, massively upping my superfree.

1 lb to get to target. It just seems so shockingly hard to lose compared to what it was...

Back