Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I can see where your OH is coming from there, kids pick up on things so easily dont they. There may come a day when I get rid - just not today lol

Yeah I can see what he means aswell - I don't want my babies to ever stress about their weight and how they look so I need to set an example for them.

If they grow up with me constantly on about my weight and on a diet they may pick up on it.

I think for you - you have done the right thing. Fortunately I dont have that problem. You will find it strange at first but you can do it - think positive, says she who cant bring herself to do it.:(

We're all different - for some people daily weighing keeps them on track and for others its a bit more of a problem.

Thanks for your support - onwards and downwards :) x

Thats fab holly's nan - well done

Cheers texty. Wasnt too concerned about Xmas and New Year to be honest as at home and have control. Now when I go to Mexico in March 2 weeks all inc............ think that will be when I go out of target band for the first time. But hey ho, hols are to be enjoyed. And I have still had a few more treats this Xmas, just not bought any crisps,sweets,mince pies,chocolates. And kept to minimum alcohol, think it paid off. :)

It most certainly did - Mexico will be my downfall too as were all inclusive. I didnt drink a lot at xmas i had a couple of glasses of wine then went back to pepsi max. Im not out NYE so will toast the new year in at 12 with a vodka and diet coke then I have no more plans after that - so im not worried about the alcohol. Ill be on my own most of new years day so can control what I have the lads will probably bring pizza in but i will have eaten by then.

We went to Mexico a few yrs ago all inc and I only gained about 3 lbs they have such a fantastic range of food I ate a lot of traditional food like nachos with guacamole etc,salads,and chilli and drank a lot but its just generally healthier food. Mind you it's hard being away from the scales for 2 wks lol cos I weigh about 5/6 times a day! Even before I wee in the morning and then after just to see how much I can loose!

Lol I work with someone who did SW years ago - she went away for 2 weeks so obviously couldnt weigh, when she got back to the airport she asked to get weighed on the baggage scales lol and they let her

Lol! I don't know if I would have the guts to ask! just in case I'd put on loads but def worth thinking about!!! I wonder how many women do that? A lot I bet!

Back