Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

can i just ask a question..... now i might be asking a stupid question but.... why do people want to stop weighing daily? I know I am in the very early days but for me, daily weighing just spurs me on and keeps me motivated and on track. Although I do only weigh in once a day so not obsessive amounts xx

Its become an addiction for me nettie like stupidly so lol it got to the point I was weighing everytime I went to the loo, after a shower, after a meal,etc that cant be healthy??? I dont have any little ones in the house to influence like some have mentioned - but its just become a bot of an obsession i need to break or cut right down on x

I weighed this morning, couldn't resist and I was actually in the 10 stones wooooo, only just at 10 stone 13 and 3/4 lol!!

I am now super motivated to stick to plan all week so that wi on Friday I can meet my first target of officially being in the 10 stones :-D

Its become an addiction for me nettie like stupidly so lol it got to the point I was weighing everytime I went to the loo, after a shower, after a meal,etc that cant be healthy??? I dont have any little ones in the house to influence like some have mentioned - but its just become a bot of an obsession i need to break or cut right down on x

Ah right I see, then yeah its probably best to keep the scales hidden. I have got OCD with having things locked away and checking locks so I can understand how addictive things can get x

I don't have children but I keep my scales near my kittens litter tray and I've noticed him getting on them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I will get them out again lol its killing me not using them. I just need to cut right down

I weigh twice a day, part of that is I changed my Sw class from a morning one to an evening so I do both, I have been known if hubby isn't about to weigh everytime I pass them eek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing great Texty!

I'm totally with you on the addiction - it becomes a complusion to weigh, like you literally HAVE to weigh.

I've been doing so well with beating the complusive weighing but gave in and weighed up my Mam's earlier, after a big meal and so showed a gain - not happy :-(

I know how you feel Texty.

Thing is - now I've weighed in my Mam's and seen a gain I'm going to want to weigh again to check that the scales were 'lying' to me.

Back in work tomorrow after maternity leave and we have scales in the office as we're all permanantly on a diet - don't know if I'll last not weighing...but at least it be at work then and not infront of kids...

Argh lol

Back