Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I didn't weigh in this morning as I was rushing about again... I can't get back into this routine lark!
Official weigh in tomorrow morning, would be happy with 3lbs :)

I've just moved the scales out of the bath room, going to really try not to weigh myself this week as don't think it's doing me any favours!

Going to really try to super good this week and get a good loss! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone, hope official weigh ins are kind to you all xx

I should not have weighed this morning as am half a pound heavier than last Fridays wi and three quarters of a pound heavier than Monday. Boooooooooo!!

I have had a bad tummy the last couple days which seems to occur after drinking milk so wondering if I might be lactose intolerant or something, not sure that it would affect my weight though...but booo again

I weigh every morning without fail but dont feel bad for it, I use that to spur me on for the day ahead! I am slightly annoyed that this is the first week i have been 100% on plan and scales only showing 1/2lb off with official WI tomorrow. My first gain was xmas week and i then lost 2lb the week after. Normal loss is 1 1/2lb. This is my * week but never normally makes a difference.

My scales have finally moved!! Even though my first official weigh-in is on Saturday, I started the plan two days earlier as I am very familiar with it! So.....I have lost 5lbs in my first week!! Official weigh-in might be a different story, but I was 13.2 this time last week, I'm now 12.11!!

Started last Friday at 12st3.5lb, by Monday I was 11st 13lb today back to 12st 1lb. Official WI tomorrow so I'm desperate to go back under 12. Any tips for a 24 hour intensive weight loss? lol Ruth x

Im 14st 8.4lbs this morning so im up 0.6lb :) hopefully this will continue.

Well i lost a 1lb on my scales so hoping for a loss at official wi tonight. Just need to avoid the coffee shop at college before then.

I was 11 stone exactly this morning so the same as last Friday's weigh in. I can only keep everything crossed that I lose somethign for weigh in tomorrow! I'll take half a pound even :-D

Back